Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: NBA Thread

Sun June 10, 2018 12:42 am

verb_to_trust wrote:
spike wrote:Cavs win it if Bron doesn't smash his hand.

No...they dont

cavs played with gsw for 48 minutes. lebron continues to pour in 40-50 ppg, gets into the heads of of bitch curry, child kd, and hothead draymond (they're all fragile mentally, raptor-esque), anything could've happened.

Sun June 10, 2018 1:08 am

spike wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

No...they dont

cavs played with gsw for 48 minutes. lebron continues to pour in 40-50 ppg, gets into the heads of of bitch curry, child kd, and hothead draymond (they're all fragile mentally, raptor-esque), anything could've happened.

How do you explain the 4-1 series from last year with a much better Cavs team?

Sun June 10, 2018 1:19 am

Monkey_Driven wrote:
spike wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

No...they dont

Good offensive line play and Aaron Rodgers at QB.

Sun June 10, 2018 1:34 am

Monkey_Driven wrote:
spike wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

No...they dont

it was last year.

Sun June 10, 2018 1:56 am

spike wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
spike wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

No...they dont

it was last year.

Yeah, last year: when they had a secondary ball handler and scorer in Kyrie Irving you DUMBASS

Sun June 10, 2018 2:03 am

oh, snap

Sun June 10, 2018 4:35 am

C’mon LeBron and Kawhi.

Mon June 11, 2018 6:50 pm

i'd love to see Lebron play with Kemba Walker
though unlikely to happen

Tue June 12, 2018 6:54 am

LeBron to Boston, trade for broken-ankle-guy, Morris and various other bits and bobs. Hell, even get rid of Kyrie if that makes it work, although having one or the other there would be a bonus.

He then plays alongside youth with talent and desire to win in Brown and Tatum, and potential to both take down Golden State and start a mini-dynasty. And Celtics have cap room and freakishly good draft picks that they will likely turn into at least 1 more All Star calibre player over the next 2 years.

LeBron/Brown/Tatum/Irving is a decent match up for:
KD/Green/Thompson/Curry

Would love to see it, but I'm dreaming here, I know.

LeBron is LA bound, for sure, yeah?

Tue June 12, 2018 1:39 pm

LeBron going to L.A. is probably just as beneficial to the Celtics as him joining the team. Especially if he takes Paul George with him.

Tue June 12, 2018 1:49 pm

Yeah him and George in LA is no better than him and Love in Cleveland.

Tue June 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Gary Payton said Bronny is committed to play ball at some SoCal high school. So take that for what it's worth.

Tue June 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Paul George is overrated af

Tue June 12, 2018 3:35 pm

Is Paul George a better number two option than Love?

Tue June 12, 2018 4:18 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:Is Paul George a better number two option than Love?

Yes, but maybe not as good as Kyrie?

For the good of the league anyway I'd hope Lebron plays in the east but I don't care that much really.

LA would fall all over themselves, I can only imagine all the fresh new jerseys now..... but I don't see a way that team would compete with Golden State maybe even Houston.

Boston is probably the best championship ready spot today anyway.

Tue June 12, 2018 4:42 pm

Yes. Love seems like he's on the downside and is too passive. George can at least create a little more offensive flexibility.

Tue June 12, 2018 5:06 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:

Yes. Love seems like he's on the downside and is too passive. George can at least create a little more offensive flexibility.

Not to mention defend. I think Lebron goes to the Lakers if I had to predict right now.

Tue June 12, 2018 5:28 pm

But what should he do? Assuming his goal is the be the GOAT is chasing rings his best option? It seems like in Cleveland he's gotten himself into a place where most people no longer blame him for anything, including the lack of championships there. If he goes anywhere that disappears. I wonder what level of championship success will make it worth it. Like if he goes to Houston and wins one ring will that help his GOAT standing more than staying in Cleveland and being all things to that franchise for the next few years even if they don't win?

If he leaves and only gets 1 more ring I'm not sure it's worth it. 2 rings, maybe/probably. 3 rings, definitely. And his best chance for a ring might not be about his own decision at all, it might be about when does KD decide to move on and try to win one himself.

Tue June 12, 2018 6:02 pm

I'm not really sure what his end goal is. He's not going to Boston unless they trade Kyrie.

Tue June 12, 2018 6:09 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:I'm not really sure what his end goal is. He's not going to Boston unless they trade Kyrie.

He's not going to Boston and I don't think Kyrie is relevant to that at all.
Post a reply