Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: NBA Thread

Tue February 13, 2018 11:42 pm

pnjguy wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:Kerr is such a bitch for letting his players coach against the Suns. Have some respect for the game, shit.

I'll give Kerr this, his temper tantrums are hilarious.

His wife doesn't think so

Wed February 14, 2018 3:53 am

Cavs second championship this year

Wed February 14, 2018 4:04 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Cavs second championship this year

Fo-Fo-Fo-Fo.

Wed February 14, 2018 4:06 pm

pnjguy wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:Kerr is such a bitch for letting his players coach against the Suns. Have some respect for the game, shit.

Honestly, who gives a shit. They're too many games anyways.

People seem to forget sometimes that sports are for entertainment and should be treated as such in most cases.

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Cavs second championship this year

End the season now.

Wed February 14, 2018 5:35 pm

What phrase is more white, "respect for the game" or "plays the game the right way"?

Wed February 14, 2018 5:53 pm

Joesanity wrote:What phrase is more white, "respect for the game" or "plays the game the right way"?

Wed February 14, 2018 6:53 pm

Stephan Kerr standing around with that stupid fucking smirk on his face while he let's the players do his job does not entertain me.

Wed February 14, 2018 6:54 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
Joesanity wrote:What phrase is more white, "respect for the game" or "plays the game the right way"?

That's funny because the black ex raptors coach shit on Kerr for his stunt on NBA TV.

Wed February 14, 2018 7:14 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

That's funny because the black ex raptors coach shit on Kerr for his stunt on NBA TV.

Sam Mitchell? I wouldn't trust him to coach a junior high game.

Wed February 14, 2018 7:30 pm

I don't understand the big deal. Pop's been letting players run the huddle on and off for years.

TP ran the huddle several times in those back-to-back finals against the Heat.

Wed February 14, 2018 7:44 pm

run2death wrote:I don't understand the big deal. Pop's been letting players run the huddle on and off for years.

TP ran the huddle several times in those back-to-back finals against the Heat.

It's a big deal when the Warriors do it because Verb hates the Warriors. And because ESPN doesn't have anything else to talk about right now.

Wed February 14, 2018 7:52 pm

Kerr is an attention whore who wants everyone to see how smart he is. He made a big scene about the whole thing then jacked off while looking in the mirror after the game.

Wed February 14, 2018 7:53 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

Racist

Wed February 14, 2018 7:56 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

Racist

Would you?

Wed February 14, 2018 10:09 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

Racist

Would you?

Yes

Wed February 14, 2018 10:41 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

Racist

Would you?

Yes

Liar.

Wed February 14, 2018 10:50 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:I’m an attention whore who wants everyone to see how smart I am. I made a big scene about the whole thing then jacked off while looking in the mirror.

Wed February 14, 2018 11:07 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

Racist

Would you?

Yes

Liar.

I'd be the biggest jackass in the world if I was anything other than thrilled to have Sam Mitchell coaching my 8th grader.

Thu February 15, 2018 12:40 am

verb_to_trust wrote:Kerr is an attention whore who wants everyone to see how smart he is. He made a big scene about the whole thing then jacked off while looking in the mirror after the game.

i am sure if he had the knicks’ roster to work with the product would be just as good

Spoiler: show
not

Thu February 15, 2018 12:43 am

96583UP wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:Kerr is an attention whore who wants everyone to see how smart he is. He made a big scene about the whole thing then jacked off while looking in the mirror after the game.

i am sure if he had the knicks’ roster to work with the product would be just as good

Spoiler: show
not

I would bet my life he would already be fired and back on TV by now.
Post a reply