Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: NBA Thread

Fri December 29, 2017 5:07 pm

spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:in all seriousness, how far away do you think we are from two guys literally blowing each other on the court after a game? i say 3-5 years, tops

you're barking up the wrong tree. baseball is way gayer.

go on...

cutie

Fri December 29, 2017 5:47 pm

He's bald and ugly now

Wed January 03, 2018 11:39 pm

"At his age, he’s one of the best basketball players that has played this game."

Who said it about who?

Wed January 03, 2018 11:55 pm

I heard that quote. :lol: Inching ever closer to the NBA circle jerk.

Thu January 04, 2018 3:09 am

Jimmy bricked the game winner vs the nets tonight. Ha

Thu January 04, 2018 3:40 am

verb_to_trust wrote:Jimmy bricked the game winner vs the nets tonight. Ha

They didn’t lost that game because of Jimmy.

The Wolves have been oddly piss poor versus the East so far, while also being exceptionally strong against the West.

Thu January 04, 2018 4:25 am

It's funny because the only bulls game I went to last season Jimmy hit a game winner against the nets.

Fri January 05, 2018 1:04 am

these jizz references are getting really abstract now

Fri January 05, 2018 1:08 am

96583UP wrote:these jizz references are getting really abstract now

lol

Fri January 05, 2018 7:41 pm

Harden's been out for three games and Paul already thinks he's the leader of the team now. His little whining charade last night was fun to watch.

Fri January 05, 2018 8:15 pm

He's fat

Fri January 05, 2018 8:19 pm

Oh and that's interesting coming from a fan of the biggest group of whiners in the NBA. Does anyone bitch and feel entitled more than the Warriors? Technical foul stats say no.

Fri January 05, 2018 8:28 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:Oh and that's interesting coming from a fan of the biggest group of whiners in the NBA. Does anyone bitch and feel entitled more than the Warriors? Technical foul stats say no.

The difference is the Warriors actually win big games.

Fri January 05, 2018 9:37 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:Oh and that's interesting coming from a fan of the biggest group of whiners in the NBA. Does anyone bitch and feel entitled more than the Warriors? Technical foul stats say no.

Yeah the Rockets are lottery bound for sure good call.

Fri January 05, 2018 9:56 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

Yeah the Rockets are lottery bound for sure good call.

Sorry for the delay in my response, I've been reminiscing about Chris Paul's Conference Championship and NBA Finals moments.

Fri January 05, 2018 10:09 pm

So only Steve Cupcake and Drug Addict can bitch at refs now?

Fri January 05, 2018 10:14 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:So only Steve Cupcake and Drug Addict can bitch at refs now?

I was referring to a specific moment in the game. Chris Paul blatantly hooked his arm under a Warriors player and then bitched about getting called for it for the next 2-3 minutes. He continued to complain and earned a technical. The Warriors were on a pretty good 4th quarter run at the time and Paul gave them free points.

Fri January 05, 2018 10:19 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:So only Steve Cupcake and Drug Addict can bitch at refs now?

I was referring to a specific moment in the game. Chris Paul blatantly hooked his arm under a Warriors player and then bitched about getting called for it for the next 2-3 minutes. He continued to complain and earned a technical. The Warriors were on a pretty good 4th quarter run at the time and Paul gave them free points.

I saw that. Game was already over I would have ate the refs ass too.

Fri January 05, 2018 10:21 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

I saw that. Game was already over I would have ate the refs ass too.

It was a pretty obvious foul. Shit like that bothers me. Reddit has some pretty good threads/videos of Harden doing stuff like that too.

Sat January 06, 2018 5:57 am

Harden’s great.
Post a reply