The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12533 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564 ... 627  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 2:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 13437
Location: Illinois
There are no good beefs in the NBA. The players have all the power and just fuck each other in mass orgies. You could argue Westbrook vs Durant is a beef but douchebag took all the drama out of that by joining the best team.


Last edited by verb_to_trust on Tue December 26, 2017 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 13437
Location: Illinois
Can't wait for the Kyrie lob to LeBron during the first play of this year's ASG. They will probably stop the game immediately just to let everyone jizz on each other.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45254
verb_to_trust wrote:
Can't wait for the Kyrie lob to LeBron during the first play of this year's ASG. They will probably stop the game immediately just to let everyone jizz on each other.

we could only be so lucky to see that much jizz

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 13437
Location: Illinois
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Can't wait for the Kyrie lob to LeBron during the first play of this year's ASG. They will probably stop the game immediately just to let everyone jizz on each other.

we could only be so lucky to see that much jizz


These are large male professional athletes. I would think minimum expectation would be seven ropers.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45254
verb_to_trust wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Can't wait for the Kyrie lob to LeBron during the first play of this year's ASG. They will probably stop the game immediately just to let everyone jizz on each other.

we could only be so lucky to see that much jizz


These are large male professional athletes. I would think minimum expectation would be seven ropers.

ewww

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 6733
will the Magic Johnson rule be in effect?

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 6733
*he liked to jizz in hookers. then he got AIDS.

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45254
96583UP wrote:
*he liked to jizz in hookers. then he got AIDS.

are you married

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 6733
here comes the cat fish attempt

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45254
96583UP wrote:
here comes the cat fish attempt

are you looking

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 6733
rank the NBA's most prolific jizzers

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45254
96583UP wrote:
rank the NBA's most prolific jizzers

gheorghe muresan
kerry kittles

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 6733
the NBA should change its compensation formula to pay based solely on zero-sum relative performance metrics

the problem right now is the blacks players are overpaid and lazy

they need more incentives to compete

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 13437
Location: Illinois
Greg Ostertag was known to have more cream than a Cold Stone.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 13437
Location: Illinois
96583UP wrote:
the NBA should change its compensation formula to pay based solely on zero-sum relative performance metrics

the problem right now is the blacks players are overpaid and lazy

they need more incentives to compete


The players have basically all the power. No surprise the competition resembles a Sunday afternoon at the YMCA.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 6733
Greg "O-face" Ostertag, king of the MMM "Ostertag-team"

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 13437
Location: Illinois
The only thing today's superstars care about is promoting their brand through triple doubles and other semi meaningless statistics. You need rings of course, so they take the easy way out and collude their way to titles and try to sell it to fans as legitimate achievement. Only MD and Filipinos buy it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 6733
what if the owners partner with a foreign pariah non-state actor to abduct one family member of each NBA player and if they don't reach certain personal and team performance metrics, their relative is jizzed on by a pack of blood-thirsty miscreants on video wearing the jersey of their least favorite team?

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45254
96583UP wrote:
what if the owners partner with a foreign pariah non-state actor to abduct one family member of each NBA player and if they don't reach certain personal and team performance metrics, their relative is jizzed on by a pack of blood-thirsty miscreants on video wearing the jersey of their least favorite team?

i'm in

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue December 26, 2017 3:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 13437
Location: Illinois
96583UP wrote:
what if the owners partner with a foreign pariah non-state actor to abduct one family member of each NBA player and if they don't reach certain personal and team performance metrics, their relative is jizzed on by a pack of blood-thirsty miscreants on video wearing the jersey of their least favorite team?


It's only a matter of time until LeBron is player/owner. Then what?


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12533 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564 ... 627  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Monkey_Driven and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed April 25, 2018 6:07 pm