Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: NBA Thread

Sat December 16, 2017 2:12 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:She's going after Sager's son for no reason and Sager's daughter roasted her on Twitter.

I’ve met Craig Jr a few times through work with mutual colleagues and while not directly working with him I know he’s busted his ass to not use his fathers fame for his career. He’s paid dues. Not sure what the beef was about but nice rebuttal from sister.

Sat December 16, 2017 2:13 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:Houston has certainly improved and can play more versatile lineups but they're not going to get those same open 3s against a locked in Warriors team. Plus, Harden always has 2-3 terrible games in the playoffs.

Maybe having Paul there will help some of those bad playoff games?

Sat December 16, 2017 2:46 pm

Electromatic wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:Houston has certainly improved and can play more versatile lineups but they're not going to get those same open 3s against a locked in Warriors team. Plus, Harden always has 2-3 terrible games in the playoffs.

Yeah Paul isn't a career choke artist in the playoffs or anything.

Sat December 16, 2017 3:43 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
Electromatic wrote:

Plenty of redemption stories in the NBA and playoffs, the most recent being Golden State choking away a 3-1 lead on the Cavs, only to follow up the next year with a title.

You also have Paul Pierce. A guy that allows himself to get ejected from a key playoff game early in his career and then finds individual playoff success prior to Garnett joining the team and, of course, afterwards.

Sat December 16, 2017 6:27 pm

Chris Paul has moobs now though.

Sat December 16, 2017 10:34 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
Electromatic wrote:

Different situations though.

Sat December 16, 2017 10:52 pm

It's a couple years to late now. Moobs.

Sun December 17, 2017 1:48 pm

Dear Goodness. :shock: Rookie of the Year. Watching Tatum and now Kyrie more closely, I just want to build an NBA team full of former Duke players.

Sun December 17, 2017 2:44 pm

Coach wrote:Dear Goodness. :shock: Rookie of the Year. Watching Tatum and now Kyrie more closely, I just want to build an NBA team full of former Duke players.

I'll take Donovan Mitchell.

Sun December 17, 2017 3:06 pm

Dont forget Ben Simmons. The rookies this year have been pretty good considering Ball and Fultz have been busts so far.

Mon December 18, 2017 4:53 am

verb_to_trust wrote:Dont forget Ben Simmons. The rookies this year have been pretty good considering Ball and Fultz have been busts so far.

Simmons rookie of the year award should have an asterisk. Call it the Blake Griffin.

Mon December 18, 2017 4:54 am

He didn't play last year. Don't be insane.

Mon December 18, 2017 6:17 am

verb_to_trust wrote:He didn't play last year. Don't be insane.

He got to be around the team and practice with them at close or at full strength for the final half of the season last year. I think that counts for something. He would have won it last year anyway though.

Tue December 19, 2017 5:48 pm

Did you guys hear about Kobe's numbers being retired yesterday? I missed it.

Tue December 19, 2017 6:25 pm

I was too busy laughing my ass off at Niko Mirotic trolling the Chicago media after another dominating clutch performance.

Tue December 19, 2017 6:49 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:I was too busy laughing my ass off at Niko Mirotic trolling the Chicago media after another dominating clutch performance.

He needs to be traded.

Tue December 19, 2017 7:34 pm

I agree but not yet. I want to watch him swing his balls around for a few more games it's awesome.

Tue December 19, 2017 7:56 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:I agree but not yet. I want to watch him swing his balls around for a few more games it's awesome.

Who's your second favorite Bull?

Tue December 19, 2017 8:29 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:I agree but not yet. I want to watch him swing his balls around for a few more games it's awesome.

Benny The

Tue December 19, 2017 9:11 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:

Verb: Kris Dunn & Zach LaVine
Last edited by PHATJ on Tue December 19, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post a reply