Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: NBA Thread

Fri November 17, 2017 3:42 am

verb_to_trust wrote:The box score is a mess. Celtics really blowing a chance here.

Kyrie getting some home calls there and Warriors settled for way too many outside shots at the end. The Celtics are cute right now.

Fri November 17, 2017 3:49 am

In the end it's pretty meaningless, maybe holding GSW under 90 is a little something, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I enjoyed that win.

Fri November 17, 2017 4:06 am

bada wrote:In the end it's pretty meaningless, maybe holding GSW under 90 is a little something, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I enjoyed that win.

You should!

Fri November 17, 2017 4:08 am

The Celtics are cute? Wtf. Steve Curry is regressing.

Fri November 17, 2017 4:19 am

verb_to_trust wrote:The Celtics are cute? Wtf. Steve Curry is regressing.

Their winning steak.

Sat November 18, 2017 5:53 am

My plucky little T’Wolves club is quietly 10-5, and 8-2 in their last 10 games. It’s fun to cheer for a good team for once.

Sat November 18, 2017 6:13 pm

bada wrote:In the end it's pretty meaningless, maybe holding GSW under 90 is a little something, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I enjoyed that win.

I can't stop thinking about how much better they could be with Hayward, which is crazy. But maybe his absence is giving more time for Tatum and Brown to shine.

Sat November 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Coach wrote:

I can't stop thinking about how much better they could be with Hayward, which is crazy. But maybe his absence is giving more time for Tatum and Brown to shine.

There were certainly times during the game when they couldn't buy a basket with the second unit that I kept thinking about him. I actually think the Morris twin would be the odd man out and Tatum\Brown would still get the minutes even with Hayward. Defense might be a problem then but it would be a nice problem to have.

Sun November 19, 2017 2:44 am

Hayward will not return to max player level from what I've been told about his injury.

Sun November 19, 2017 2:59 am

verb_to_trust wrote:Hayward will not return to max player level from what I've been told about his injury.

Sun November 19, 2017 3:09 am

verb_to_trust wrote:Hayward will not return to max player level from what I've been told about his injury.

:lol:

Sun November 19, 2017 4:01 am

Max Gordon Hayward is gone but all the self pleasuring C's fans are going to do about his return over the next year will remain.

Sun November 19, 2017 12:59 pm

15 wins. in. a. row.

Sun November 19, 2017 2:05 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:Max Gordon Hayward is gone but all the self pleasuring C's fans are going to do about his return over the next year will remain.

Don't worry Smart will be a Bull next year at the bargain price of 20 million per.

Sun November 19, 2017 3:36 pm

The only way a streak like this means something is if it is at the very end of the season.

Sun November 19, 2017 3:46 pm

It's absolutely meaningless but its fun to watch. They'd benefit from a real ass kicking and a multiple game losing streak. It's coming.

Sun November 19, 2017 7:07 pm

It teaches the young players about how to win and stay focused, not looking by an opponent. Builds confidence, too. But it only pads the early standings. Need another run like this at the end.

Sun November 19, 2017 7:20 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:The only way a streak like this means something is if it is at the very end of the season.

Why exist at all?

Sun November 19, 2017 8:08 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:The only way a streak like this means something is if it is at the very end of the season.

Why exist at all?

82 games of revenue, for starters

Tue November 21, 2017 2:46 am

Whatever you do, don't interrupt Jimmy G Buckets free throw routine.
Post a reply