The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20852 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025 ... 1043  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Fri January 29, 2021 7:56 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 3537
verb_to_trust wrote:
Zach deserves your all star vote guys. For real


What do you think of the possibility of the Bulls adding Bradley Beal to pair with Zach?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Fri January 29, 2021 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 27473
Location: Illinois
Electromatic wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Zach deserves your all star vote guys. For real


What do you think of the possibility of the Bulls adding Bradley Beal to pair with Zach?


I don't think they have the pieces to get him and there would be a lot of overlap in what zach and Beal do. For now, Zach is on a great contract but if he keeps playing like this he's possibly a max guy. As crazy as this sounds the bulls would be better off trying to trade for a real point guard. I wouldn't even hate trying out Lonzo Ball as he's been rumored. Could probably get him pretty cheap.

_________________
Dick/Balls


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Fri January 29, 2021 9:00 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 3537
verb_to_trust wrote:
Electromatic wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Zach deserves your all star vote guys. For real


What do you think of the possibility of the Bulls adding Bradley Beal to pair with Zach?


I don't think they have the pieces to get him and there would be a lot of overlap in what zach and Beal do. For now, Zach is on a great contract but if he keeps playing like this he's possibly a max guy. As crazy as this sounds the bulls would be better off trying to trade for a real point guard. I wouldn't even hate trying out Lonzo Ball as he's been rumored. Could probably get him pretty cheap.



That makes sense because you wouldn’t want to mess up what’s good from Zach as a scorer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Fri January 29, 2021 9:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 27473
Location: Illinois
Electromatic wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Electromatic wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Zach deserves your all star vote guys. For real


What do you think of the possibility of the Bulls adding Bradley Beal to pair with Zach?


I don't think they have the pieces to get him and there would be a lot of overlap in what zach and Beal do. For now, Zach is on a great contract but if he keeps playing like this he's possibly a max guy. As crazy as this sounds the bulls would be better off trying to trade for a real point guard. I wouldn't even hate trying out Lonzo Ball as he's been rumored. Could probably get him pretty cheap.



That makes sense because you wouldn’t want to mess up what’s good from Zach as a scorer.


I've heard that Zach would be part of that trade. I'm not sure giving up Zach and other pieces gets you anywhere though. It would just be the same thing for Beal: score 40 and lose.

_________________
Dick/Balls


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Sun January 31, 2021 2:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:53 pm
Posts: 11867
The two J's play better with Kemba on the bench. Kemba should prob be a microwave off the bench but they'll never do that to him.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Sun January 31, 2021 3:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 27473
Location: Illinois
Lamelo with the flawless fatality against the Bucks tonight. Straight up destroyed them all night.

_________________
Dick/Balls


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Sun January 31, 2021 3:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 27473
Location: Illinois
Lol@ Dame stealing that game from the Bulls. Can't even be mad.

_________________
Dick/Balls


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Sun January 31, 2021 3:31 am 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 14, 2020 5:06 pm
Posts: 1308
Location: northwest midwest
I'm starting to think giving up 25 threes per night isn't a winning defensive strategy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Sun January 31, 2021 6:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 25186
Location: Mizzou
God bless Klay Thompson.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Sun January 31, 2021 5:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 27473
Location: Illinois
Monkey_Driven wrote:
God bless Klay Thompson.


For making fun of a fringe nba player?

_________________
Dick/Balls


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Sun January 31, 2021 5:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 25186
Location: Mizzou
verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
God bless Klay Thompson.


For making fun of a fringe nba player?


For just being himself.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Sun January 31, 2021 7:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 27473
Location: Illinois
Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
God bless Klay Thompson.


For making fun of a fringe nba player?


For just being himself.


An injured 32 year old?

_________________
Dick/Balls


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 01, 2021 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu December 20, 2012 4:45 pm
Posts: 5043
LOL Nets. That was amazing.

_________________
"I want to see the whole picture--as nearly as I can. I don't want to put on the blinders of 'good and bad,' and limit my vision."-- In Dubious Battle



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 01, 2021 5:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 27473
Location: Illinois
Zero chance the Nets can beat the Lakers.

_________________
Dick/Balls


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue February 02, 2021 3:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 27473
Location: Illinois
Thad Young is so much better now that Boylen is gone. A contender who trades for him will be very happy. Solid winning player.

_________________
Dick/Balls


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue February 02, 2021 3:19 pm 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 14, 2020 5:06 pm
Posts: 1308
Location: northwest midwest
:bammer:

https://streamable.com/e5exgh


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 12:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu December 20, 2012 4:45 pm
Posts: 5043
So the Heat are still terrible.

_________________
"I want to see the whole picture--as nearly as I can. I don't want to put on the blinders of 'good and bad,' and limit my vision."-- In Dubious Battle



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 1:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 24589
Giannis hasn’t attempted a three for two straight games :hooray:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 27473
Location: Illinois
I believe in Pat Williams and think he's played well so far (youngest player drafted), but it's getting hard to swallow knowing the Bulls were a pick away from Lamelo. Especially considering how Coby White has already clearly established he's not a starting NBA point guard.

_________________
Dick/Balls


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 4:00 pm 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 14, 2020 5:06 pm
Posts: 1308
Location: northwest midwest
spike wrote:
Giannis hasn’t attempted a three for two straight games :hooray:


And both games have been over by halftime. Coincidence?


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20852 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025 ... 1043  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun April 11, 2021 6:57 am