The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592 ... 715  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2018 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51507
I was being facetious, fwiw

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2018 1:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 15057
Location: Illinois
Do you think the three alphas on the wolves have a naked team meeting in the locker room before games to decide who's turn it is to take all the shots?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2018 1:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 15057
Location: Illinois
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I was being facetious, fwiw


Do you think they come out of the east though?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2018 1:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51507
verb_to_trust wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I was being facetious, fwiw


Do you think they come out of the east though?

If they can keep playing defense, yeah. They've still got plenty of shooters to score

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2018 2:27 am 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:25 pm
Posts: 544
Location: Cleveland
Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
One game guys. One game.


I can't wait to quote myself later


They may very well win the East. I'm just not convinced all their weaknesses have been fixed based on one game.


No but I feel the effort problem has been taken care of.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2018 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 15057
Location: Illinois
These guys are more athletic and also will fall in line happily behind lebron. Midget Thomas specifically wasn't accepting his 'just support LeBron and enjoy your finals trip' role.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2018 2:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 15041
Location: Mizzou
Joesanity wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
One game guys. One game.


I can't wait to quote myself later


They may very well win the East. I'm just not convinced all their weaknesses have been fixed based on one game.


No but I feel the effort problem has been taken care of.


Funny how important that is. Both Clarkson and Hood are ultimate trick or treat players however. I like Nance. LeBron's going to love playing with him.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2018 1:51 pm 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:25 pm
Posts: 544
Location: Cleveland
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Joesanity wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
One game guys. One game.


I can't wait to quote myself later


They may very well win the East. I'm just not convinced all their weaknesses have been fixed based on one game.


No but I feel the effort problem has been taken care of.


Funny how important that is. Both Clarkson and Hood are ultimate trick or treat players however. I like Nance. LeBron's going to love playing with him.


I really like the addition of Hill, but I'm just waiting for him to get hurt again.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2018 3:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 15041
Location: Mizzou
Joesanity wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Joesanity wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
One game guys. One game.


I can't wait to quote myself later


They may very well win the East. I'm just not convinced all their weaknesses have been fixed based on one game.


No but I feel the effort problem has been taken care of.


Funny how important that is. Both Clarkson and Hood are ultimate trick or treat players however. I like Nance. LeBron's going to love playing with him.


I really like the addition of Hill, but I'm just waiting for him to get hurt again.


I like Hill too, but health and his shooting right now playing off ball would be concerns to me.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2018 11:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu December 20, 2012 4:45 pm
Posts: 3340
The 76ers are having Fultz practice shooting using virtual reality so he can “visualize the mechanics he'll use in a game, to remember how easy it once was for him to rise up with the ball and shoot from anywhere on the court and to be able to do so without the glare of the cameras or other people around him."

Poor kid is completely broken. I hope for his sake he can overcome this, but man that sounds bleak.

_________________
"I want to see the whole picture--as nearly as I can. I don't want to put on the blinders of 'good and bad,' and limit my vision."-- In Dubious Battle



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue February 13, 2018 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 15057
Location: Illinois
Kerr is such a bitch for letting his players coach against the Suns. Have some respect for the game, shit.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue February 13, 2018 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 15041
Location: Mizzou
verb_to_trust wrote:
Kerr is such a bitch for letting his players coach against the Suns. Have some respect for the game, shit.


Suns should have some respect for their own organization first.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue February 13, 2018 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 15057
Location: Illinois
Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Kerr is such a bitch for letting his players coach against the Suns. Have some respect for the game, shit.


Suns should have some respect for their own organization first.


People always regurgitate lines like this to excuse bad behavior.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue February 13, 2018 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 15057
Location: Illinois
At least maybe people understand how pointless Kerr is finally. Walton and literally any NBA player can do his job.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue February 13, 2018 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13660
Location: Dat Azz
verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Kerr is such a bitch for letting his players coach against the Suns. Have some respect for the game, shit.


Suns should have some respect for their own organization first.


People always regurgitate lines like this to excuse bad behavior.

Teams do this pretty regularly, I think.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue February 13, 2018 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 15057
Location: Illinois
Do what? Make a big spectacle out themselves to try and prove to everyone how smart and woke they are as a coach? He's so desperate and pathetic.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue February 13, 2018 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 15057
Location: Illinois
Oh and fuck Poopavich for for his black history month comments. They only reason idiots like Kerr and Poopavich whine about politics so much is because they don't have any actual work to do like NFL coaches.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue February 13, 2018 10:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 5:02 pm
Posts: 528
verb_to_trust wrote:
Oh and fuck Poopavich for for his black history month comments. They only reason idiots like Kerr and Poopavich whine about politics so much is because they don't have any actual work to do like NFL coaches.


lolz at an NFL coach ever going near that topic.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue February 13, 2018 11:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 5:02 pm
Posts: 528
verb_to_trust wrote:
Kerr is such a bitch for letting his players coach against the Suns. Have some respect for the game, shit.


Honestly, who gives a shit. They're too many games anyways.

I'll give Kerr this, his temper tantrums are hilarious.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Tue February 13, 2018 11:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 5:02 pm
Posts: 528
And in case anyone needed to know, i fucking hate Isaiah Thomas.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592 ... 715  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat October 20, 2018 9:36 pm