The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631 ... 1224  Next
 Post subject: Re: NBA Thread
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 2:23 pm 
What will be higher tonight, Thon Maker's block total or alleged professional basketball player Tony Snell's point total?

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 2:33 pm 
The Master

I predict the Bucks will win tonight.

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 2:55 pm 
It would be a bummer to send the Bradley Center out with an L.

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 3:01 pm 
The Master

Giannis is due for a monster game. I would be encouraged by Jabari's rebounding at the end of Game 5. He was fighting for those boards. He's such a mysterious player to me.

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 3:07 pm 
See you in another life, brother

Go Bucks.

Imagine how good LeBron would be if he had the clutch gene.

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 3:12 pm 
The Master

4/5 wrote:
Go Bucks.

Imagine how good LeBron would be if he had the clutch gene.

Yeah, he's a hack.

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 3:15 pm 

I'm debating posting some stats about his game winners/buzzer beaters in comparison with MJ and Kobe. If I thought it would only make Verb call me gay I'd do it, but I'm kinda worried it might give the good homie an aneurysm.

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 3:16 pm 
The Master

4/5 wrote:
I'm debating having a blumpkin some stats about his game winners/buzzer beaters in comparison with MJ and Kobe. If I thought it would only make Verb call me gay I'd do it, but I'm kinda worried it might give the good homie an aneurysm.

Go for it, he has access to good medical care.

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 3:23 pm 

Monkey_Driven wrote:
4/5 wrote:
I'm debating having a blumpkin some stats about his game winners/buzzer beaters in comparison with MJ and Kobe. If I thought it would only make Verb call me gay I'd do it, but I'm kinda worried it might give the good homie an aneurysm.

Go for it, he has access to good medical care.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 3:25 pm 
The Master

i’ve been told lebron has far less than jordan, but i don’t know if that’s true

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 3:30 pm 

I mean, basically he's good. There's nothing that exciting. His FG% on playoff game winning/tying shots in the last 5 seconds is better than MJ and he has more playoff game winners and buzzer beaters than MJ now.

Kobe only has 1 buzzer beater (so LeBron has as many as MJ and Kobe combined [thanks Kobe]) and his FG% is literally half of MJ and LeBron's. How some people continue to argue Kobe > LeBron boggles my mind.

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 3:59 pm 
The Master

4/5 wrote:
I mean, basically he's good. There's nothing that exciting. His FG% on playoff game winning/tying shots in the last 5 seconds is better than MJ and he has more playoff game winners and buzzer beaters than MJ now.

Kobe only has 1 buzzer beater (so LeBron has as many as MJ and Kobe combined [thanks Kobe]) and his FG% is literally half of MJ and LeBron's. How some people continue to argue Kobe > LeBron boggles my mind.

Duncan was better than Kobe.

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 4:25 pm 

Monkey_Driven wrote:
4/5 wrote:

Well, yeah.

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 4:27 pm 
The Master

4/5 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
4/5 wrote:

Well, yeah.

Most casual fans would not agree however.

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 4:30 pm 

Monkey_Driven wrote:
4/5 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
4/5 wrote:

Well, yeah.

Yeah. I'm a pretty big Kobe hater, so there's that. I think a person could make a good enough case for either one, though. In other words, they're very close to each other.

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 4:37 pm 
The Master

4/5 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
4/5 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
4/5 wrote:

Well, yeah.

Yeah. I'm a pretty big Kobe hater, so there's that. I think a person could make a good enough case for either one, though. In other words, they're very close to each other.

You can tell a lot about what people value in a basketball player with their rankings of the best players of all time.

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 7:28 pm 
The Master

4/5 wrote:

Kobe always wanted the rock. Fearlessness.

PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 8:32 pm 

spike wrote:
4/5 wrote:

Kobe always wanted the rock. Fearlessness.

Both of those things are true.

PostPosted: Sat April 28, 2018 3:54 am 
Gone

Bold move by LeBron throwing Love under the bus after the game.

PostPosted: Sat April 28, 2018 3:56 am 
Gone

Why does Michelle Beadle have to be on tv 24 hrs a day?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631 ... 1224  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports