Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: The Work-Out Thread

Tue January 31, 2023 8:48 pm

Lifting weights and then elliptical today. Reversing the order with strength training first.

Some newbies still crowding the No Judgement Zone, but I do root for them. It's still pretty crowded in the gym. Finish out January strong.

Wed February 01, 2023 2:02 pm

I saved a kid's life twice yesterday. He got stapled benching 65 pounds, I came over and lifted it off him. Then two minutes later I look over and he's pinned again under 65 pounds. I felt bad for him, but props to him having the guts to try again after failing.

Wed February 01, 2023 4:01 pm

4/5 wrote:I saved a kid's life twice yesterday. He got stapled benching 65 pounds, I came over and lifted it off him. Then two minutes later I look over and he's pinned again under 65 pounds. I felt bad for him, but props to him having the guts to try again after failing.

Nice job.

Maybe that kid should consider the machines first, a little less dangerous.

Wed February 01, 2023 5:32 pm

Maybe he’s autistic

Wed February 01, 2023 5:37 pm

Maybe he's persistent and scrappy.

Wed February 01, 2023 5:42 pm

Maybe he’s maybelline

Wed February 01, 2023 6:14 pm

If someone sends me his number I'll text him to let him know.

Wed March 15, 2023 10:01 pm

Three days agao I started doing a 40 odd minute core workout that I haven't done in months. I could really feel it after day one, and should maybe have started off with something a little easier, but being an idiot I kept going - today sitting hurts. Anything involving stretching the code area is agony

Wed March 15, 2023 11:21 pm

Core work is the worst. That’s a long freakin workout.

Thu March 16, 2023 12:15 am

If it hurts, it's working*.

*With proper form. Muscles only. If your joints hurt, maybe you messed up.

Thu March 16, 2023 12:27 am

Ello Sailor wrote:If it hurts, it's working*.

*With proper form. Muscles only. If your joints hurt, maybe you messed up.

It's not joints

Thu March 16, 2023 12:32 am

If it was joints, a joint would help huh huh

Sun March 19, 2023 8:21 pm

Had to take the car to the panel beater this morning, so packed the bike in the back so I could bike home. Haven't been on my bike in I don't know how many years. I hate the hill up to our road - it can suck a huge bag of dicks!

Sun March 19, 2023 11:10 pm

Rangi Guy wrote:Had to take the car to the panel beater this morning, so packed the bike in the back so I could bike home. Haven't been on my bike in I don't know how many years. I hate the hill up to our road - it can suck a huge bag of dicks!

Yeah f*ck hills.

Mon March 20, 2023 12:07 am

Hills suck when you're a fixie bro. I usually take the MTB when there's hills though. That's what gears are for!

Mon March 20, 2023 12:08 am

Wow.

Mon March 20, 2023 12:11 am

A man with your physique has no business complaining about hills. You're a well oiled machine!

Mon March 20, 2023 12:14 am

I had my mountian bike, but I was ready to stop and start walking my bike up around the half-way point (I didn't though)

Mon March 27, 2023 8:08 pm

Rangi Guy wrote:Had to take the car to the panel beater this morning, so packed the bike in the back so I could bike home. Haven't been on my bike in I don't know how many years. I hate the hill up to our road - it can suck a huge bag of dicks!

So - I had to take the car back this morning, so that fucking hill got in the way of a great morning again. I have sweat pouring off me at the moment

Good news however - the ab program that I'm doing....the actual excersises are getting harder, but I no longer have the days of abdominal pain afterwards

Wed November 01, 2023 2:24 am

Coming into the warmer months - doing weights has taken a back-seat some, still trying to do 100 tonnes a week instead of 200, but my main focus has been switching to doing a kettlebell HIIT workout and they have been absolutely kicking my ass
Post a reply