Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: The Work-Out Thread

Sat November 21, 2015 5:08 pm

Good 90+ minute workout this morning, first time to the gym since Monday & really felt it.

Tue November 24, 2015 8:35 pm

Hitting the gym for the last time before Thanksgiving tonight.

Tue January 05, 2016 2:24 am

Made it to the gym in possibly the second time in 6 weeks. I did some workouts at home, but nothing much. My body is in pain now..... I guess that's a good thing

Wed January 06, 2016 1:42 pm

Starting a group program this saturday with my sister-in-law. Guys, I'm going to be so ripped, lenny will be jealous.

Fri January 08, 2016 2:07 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Starting a group program this saturday with my sister-in-law. Guys, I'm going to be so ripped, lenny will be jealous.

Wed January 13, 2016 1:48 pm

Sat January 23, 2016 6:40 pm

Gonna be hard to pull off any outdoor workouts in the Northeast this weekend. 30 inches?!

Wed March 02, 2016 4:34 am

Had a good skate today. Slap shot was pretty on point. Still haven't really figured out how to aim height-wise, yet. But pretty great for being non-existent last year. My wrist shot has suffered because I never practice it.

Wed March 02, 2016 3:18 pm

I've unintentionally slacked off lately. We're in our busy season at work and I've been tired when I get home. I had a couple of out of town trips in February which threw a kink in my routine. If I've been to the gym twice a week lately that's good. Plus I somehow managed to hurt my left elbow so I've done lighter weights when I have been able to go.
I know, waa waa.

Fri April 08, 2016 4:04 pm

Biff Pocoroba wrote:I've unintentionally slacked off lately. We're in our busy season at work and I've been tired when I get home. I had a couple of out of town trips in February which threw a kink in my routine. If I've been to the gym twice a week lately that's good. Plus I somehow managed to hurt my left elbow so I've done lighter weights when I have been able to go.
I know, waa waa.

no way man, as we get older the injuries pile on and take longer.

probably 6 weeks ago i got hammered on my shoulder playing basketball and it still bothers me. nothing wrong with normal movements but when i try to do heavier weights the angles of the lift elevate the pain from annoying to holy shit

Tue May 31, 2016 2:31 pm

The gym had an hour and a half combo class yesterday morning; a mix of weights, aerobics, and pilates. I figured why not. Holy hell, I don't remember the last time I sweated so much. A lot of step work. My upper legs are shot today. When it comes to endurance I am not in as good as shape as I thought.

Thu July 14, 2016 12:05 pm

I have not changed my diet or workout routine but I weigh about 10 pounds more than I did last year. If I wasn't in the middle age, dad bod part of my life earlier I definitely am now. :(

Tue September 06, 2016 1:10 pm

I've unintentionally slacked off at the gym. I was regularly going three times a week for years but this summer if I have been even twice a week that's been an accomplishment. I've been on the road a lot the past month, that's part of it. My work schedule has become a little more erratic which is another; I know that is going to come into play next week. Then sometimes other things pop up that interrupt your routine. Life happens but I have not been able to keep up at the gym and boy do I feel a difference. :(

Wed October 12, 2016 11:23 pm

Had a good workout and run today. Run started pretty weak but ended strong, so it was ok. Coldest day yet tho...

Thu October 13, 2016 10:27 pm

I've been doing squats in the morning. Getting my ass nice and toned.

Mon October 31, 2016 12:04 am

cutuphalfdead wrote:I've been doing squats in the morning. Getting my ass nice and toned.

How much you squatting brah?

Tue November 22, 2016 7:38 pm

Cleared out the crap in my garage and turned it into a makeshift gym while working at home. Now I have no excuse for missing a gym day due to being at home

Wed November 23, 2016 1:47 pm

I've been pretty good with my gym routine the last month. And I've the past four days in a row knowing I have a holiday break. Looking to pick it right back up again on Saturday.

Wed November 30, 2016 8:16 pm

One of the best things about having the 'gym' set-up in my garage as opposed to going to the actual gym is not having to worry about people being around if I need to fart

Wed November 30, 2016 8:53 pm

That's why you wear headphones: you don't hear your farts and therefore they don't exist.
Post a reply