Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: NHL Thread

Thu March 01, 2018 10:03 pm

Dev wrote:
philpritchard wrote:
Dev wrote:I think I will cheer for the Panthers for the rest of the season.

You should cheer for Buffalo to pass Ottawa.

please don't pile on. this is the worst year for our franchise that I can remember.

Buffalo passing Ottawa is a good thing for Ottawa.

Thu March 01, 2018 10:04 pm

philpritchard wrote:
Dev wrote:
philpritchard wrote:
Dev wrote:I think I will cheer for the Panthers for the rest of the season.

You should cheer for Buffalo to pass Ottawa.

please don't pile on. this is the worst year for our franchise that I can remember.

Buffalo passing Ottawa is a good thing for Ottawa.

I wonder if we can drop below phoenix?

Fri March 02, 2018 1:30 pm

jesus

Sat March 03, 2018 1:01 am

Peeps wrote:jesus

I was shocked the old guys (Backes, Nash, and Gionta) looked so well.

Sat March 03, 2018 1:21 am

elliseamos wrote:

by no means taking away from what the bruins did but i honestly never saw them play this bad since the second game. ever facet was just blah

Sat March 03, 2018 1:26 am

Peeps wrote:
elliseamos wrote:

by no means taking away from what the bruins did but i honestly never saw them play this bad since the second game. ever facet was just blah

Oh, that was definitely part of the final score. But the Bruins did seem more in sync than I'd expect for a team with 4 new guys in the line up for the first time. Also, I don't know that Murray would have made a difference... but maybe a couple of the early ones which would have changed things for sure.

Sat March 03, 2018 1:57 am

the knuckler over his shoulder i can forgive and there was one that was a deflection that changed pretty quickly and i believe there was another, but those other 5 should have been stopped

while murray has kicked ass his first few years when it counts he cant seem to stay healthy and i think that may be a concern

Sat March 03, 2018 2:21 am

Peeps wrote:the knuckler over his shoulder i can forgive and there was one that was a deflection that changed pretty quickly and i believe there was another, but those other 5 should have been stopped

while murray has kicked ass his first few years when it counts he cant seem to stay healthy and i think that may be a concern

Agreed. Should be a fun end to the season.

Sun March 04, 2018 3:08 am

Lots of penalties today, is that normally the case for the habs?

Thu March 08, 2018 7:59 pm

elliseamos wrote:Lots of penalties today, is that normally the case for the habs?

they are a pretty dirty team.

Fri March 09, 2018 12:35 am

Dev wrote:
elliseamos wrote:Lots of penalties today, is that normally the case for the habs?

they are a pretty dirty team.

Maybe it's just the new emphasis this year, bc last night PHI/PIT game seemed like never ending power plays back and forth.

Fri March 09, 2018 1:36 pm

it was in the first period. i didnt watch the rest but i think it settled down until the final couple of minutes

Fri March 09, 2018 2:16 pm

Peeps wrote:it was in the first period. i didnt watch the rest but i think it settled down until the final couple of minutes

I just would hate for the nhl to turn into the nba where every possible thing is called... the Bruins game last night had some horrible calls (marchand's not included, that was dirty... again).

Sun March 11, 2018 1:46 am

I just have to say, as an Avs fan, this season has been glorious after the dumpster fire of last year. MacKinnon is a monster and Zadorov is a killer.

Sun March 11, 2018 1:48 am

I'm claiming the Panthers as my new team. I just wanna do this officially now while we are still out of a playoff spot.

Sun March 11, 2018 1:50 am

scrub12 wrote:I just have to say, as an Avs fan, this season has been glorious after the dumpster fire of last year. MacKinnon is a monster and Zadorov is a killer.

I'm loving having Duschene on my team. He is legendary.

Mon March 12, 2018 1:20 pm

Dev wrote:
scrub12 wrote:I just have to say, as an Avs fan, this season has been glorious after the dumpster fire of last year. MacKinnon is a monster and Zadorov is a killer.

Wait... Duchene got traded to the Panthers?

Mon March 12, 2018 6:54 pm

philpritchard wrote:
Dev wrote:

pls don't be ridiculous. panthers are just my official back up team.

Mon March 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Dev wrote:
philpritchard wrote:
Dev wrote:

pls don't be ridiculous. panthers are just my official back up team.

I'll be exactly as ridiculous as I want to be.

Thu March 22, 2018 12:49 pm

soooooo

that sid goal last night, pretty average eh
Post a reply