Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: MLB

Sat August 01, 2020 3:41 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:man...i've really enjoyed watching this scrappy giants team play on tv way more than normal too

*braves

no...the braves have always been all over tv here

is it because of the racist tomahawk chop?

Sat August 01, 2020 4:17 pm

Chris_H_2 wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:man...i've really enjoyed watching this scrappy giants team play on tv way more than normal too

*braves

no...the braves have always been all over tv here

is it because of the racist tomahawk chop?

i don't think so

Sat August 01, 2020 4:40 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Season will be called by Tuesday

Mariners division champs BABY!!

Sat August 01, 2020 5:00 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Season will be called by Tuesday

i'm guessing they postpone before canceling

Sat August 01, 2020 5:07 pm

Bammer wrote:Oh no. Professional athletes in their 20’s have a virus that doesn’t affect them in the slightest.

That's... not how it works.

Sat August 01, 2020 9:45 pm

Eduardo Rodriguez out for the season with heart problems cause by COVID.

Sat August 01, 2020 10:50 pm

philpritchard wrote:Eduardo Rodriguez out for the season with heart problems cause by COVID.

But...but...

Bammer wrote:Oh no. Professional athletes in their 20’s have a virus that doesn’t affect them in the slightest.

All the best to Eduardo, he seems like a great guy and worked his ass off the past few years to get near the top of the rotation.

Sat August 01, 2020 11:51 pm

i hope they finish the season

Sun August 02, 2020 12:29 am

philpritchard wrote:Eduardo Rodriguez out for the season with heart problems cause by COVID.

Sun August 02, 2020 5:57 am

Oops sorry I thought I was in the make fun of Covid 19 hysteria thread.

Sun August 02, 2020 11:59 am

Chaim Bloom said he expects him to make a full recovery, it’s nice that our “chief baseball officer” has more knowledge about the long term impact of Covid than medical experts.

Sun August 02, 2020 2:48 pm

Rickey Henderson once went 0-0 with five stolen bases and four runs scored in an A's games against the Mariners.

Sun August 02, 2020 2:56 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Rickey Henderson once went 0-0 with five stolen bases and four runs scored in an A's games against the Mariners.

He also played for the M’s. He should go into the HOF with an M’s cap on.

Sun August 02, 2020 3:35 pm

He's been in the hof for some time now, bammer

Mon August 03, 2020 12:07 pm

Tough times for the Mets. The Cespedes story is new territory.

Mon August 03, 2020 4:12 pm

Electromatic wrote:Tough times for the Mets. The Cespedes story is new territory.

Ricky Henderson player for the Mets.

Mon August 03, 2020 4:18 pm

i remember back in the day when rm had a draft things thread and I took all of rickey's lead off home runs..ruddo was so mad..haha

Mon August 03, 2020 6:20 pm

doug rr wrote:i remember back in the day when rm had a draft things thread and I took all of rickey's lead off home runs..ruddo was so mad..haha

Yeah that was some bullshit

Mon August 03, 2020 9:17 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:i remember back in the day when rm had a draft things thread and I took all of rickey's lead off home runs..ruddo was so mad..haha

Yeah that was some bullshit

like when Kam drafted The Island

Mon August 03, 2020 11:10 pm

Electromatic wrote:Tough times for the Mets. The Cespedes story is new territory.

It's new territory, but for us Mets fans, it sadly just feels like the same old Mets. Nothing is too weird for this team. I always just kinda expect dumb shit to happen to them now. I spend half my time as a fan hoping that nothing bad happens to deGrom and Alonso.
Post a reply