Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: MLB

Thu July 23, 2020 11:10 pm

philpritchard wrote:The Juan Soto situation is a great example of why playing is stupid and why Canada not allowing the Jays to play in Toronto was the right call: he recieved the positive result two full days after being tested. He even played in a game between the test and the result. Who knows how many other players he was in contact with.

I heard he did two rapid tests this afternoon that were negative, so we’ll see if it’s negative two days in a row.

As far as I know the season is set, and they plan to play it whether or not there are positive tests.
Last edited by Electromatic on Thu July 23, 2020 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu July 23, 2020 11:10 pm

https://sports.theonion.com/baseball-fa ... 1844470840

Thu July 23, 2020 11:12 pm

doug rr wrote:https://sports.theonion.com/baseball-fan-excited-for-return-of-switching-to-movie-a-1844470840

Freaking perfect

Thu July 23, 2020 11:21 pm

game over

Thu July 23, 2020 11:22 pm

doug rr wrote:game over

man stanton looks different

Thu July 23, 2020 11:30 pm

for $299 you can get a cutout of yourself to put in dodger stadium this year..look for mr and mrs doug

Thu July 23, 2020 11:44 pm

doug rr wrote:for $299 you can get a cutout of yourself to put in dodger stadium this year..look for mr and mrs doug

f*ck the dodgers

Thu July 23, 2020 11:47 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:for $299 you can get a cutout of yourself to put in dodger stadium this year..look for mr and mrs doug

f*ck the dodgers

i'll put us in oracle park too..

Fri July 24, 2020 12:06 am

doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:

f*ck the dodgers

i'll put us in oracle park too..

whew

Fri July 24, 2020 12:07 am

Electromatic wrote:
philpritchard wrote:The Juan Soto situation is a great example of why playing is stupid and why Canada not allowing the Jays to play in Toronto was the right call: he recieved the positive result two full days after being tested. He even played in a game between the test and the result. Who knows how many other players he was in contact with.

I heard he did two rapid tests this afternoon that were negative, so we’ll see if it’s negative two days in a row.

As far as I know the season is set, and they plan to play it whether or not there are positive tests.

so is there any kind of fine for playing between testing and getting the results? because that shouldn't be allowed period...

Fri July 24, 2020 12:48 am

Expanded playoffs were confirmed today. Man, pitchers are going to gassed by the time they get to the World Series*. At least Twins fans will only have to wait 2 instead of 3 games for them to be eliminated.

Fri July 24, 2020 1:06 am

rain delay pretty much sums it up

Fri July 24, 2020 1:17 am

is it just the angle or did arod eat big papi?

Fri July 24, 2020 3:11 am

i don't think i'm going to be able to stay awake to see the giants finish off this victory

Fri July 24, 2020 3:50 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:they should play at the trash pandas stadium

i kinda want to get one of their hats, because great name. but also to feel closer to you. :oops:

Fri July 24, 2020 3:53 am

spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:they should play at the trash pandas stadium

i kinda want to get one of their hats, because great name. but also to feel closer to you. :oops:

do it, bff

i just bought this for me and a coworker/friend

Fri July 24, 2020 4:14 am

tell us more about this coworker friend

Fri July 24, 2020 5:13 am

If the Dodgers are at $299 on this, that should put the Mariners at about $4

Fri July 24, 2020 5:38 am

Fri July 24, 2020 12:35 pm

spike wrote:tell us more about this coworker friend

she’s a dwarf with hepatitis c
Post a reply