Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: MLB

Sun October 07, 2018 6:05 pm

washing machine wrote:
spike wrote:
washing machine wrote:Hey spike, let's cheer for different baseball teams together in a few weeks.

I'm almost always on the same page as you re: stock photo non sequiturs, but this one's lost on me. Boarding?

buzzsaw

Sun October 07, 2018 6:06 pm

This is better than the . thread

Sun October 07, 2018 10:52 pm

washing machine wrote:
spike wrote:
washing machine wrote:Hey spike, let's cheer for different baseball teams together in a few weeks.

I'm almost always on the same page as you re: stock photo non sequiturs, but this one's lost on me. Boarding?

He’s implying running into the Brewers is running into a buzz saw.

Sun October 07, 2018 11:37 pm

PHATJ wrote:
washing machine wrote:
spike wrote:

Sun October 07, 2018 11:40 pm

washing machine wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
washing machine wrote:
spike wrote:

I hope Nolan Ryan throws a no hitter in the World Series. That would be dope as F.

Mon October 08, 2018 12:07 am

ah yiss

Mon October 08, 2018 12:10 am

I just hope jr richard can keep it together for a few frames.

Tue October 09, 2018 12:47 am

as most of you know I do not watch much baseball anymore..its probably been over 10 years since i've watched more than 5 games in a season..
anyway, does pretty much every pitcher now throw 97 mph? thank you

Tue October 09, 2018 12:48 am

http://m.mlb.com/statcast/leaderboard#avg-pitch-velo

Tue October 09, 2018 12:49 am

Severino apparently not knowing the start time is going to be a fun storyline if the Sox' lead holds up.

Tue October 09, 2018 12:49 am

pretty much doug, you're welcome.

Tue October 09, 2018 2:06 am

10 pm in the 6th inning..fun

Tue October 09, 2018 2:20 am

At 10-1 in the 7th - with either team winning - I was headed to bed soon anyway

Tue October 09, 2018 2:57 am

How in the hell does Severino not get to the bullpen to warm up until minutes before the game starts? I'm not blaming Severino. It's not like he just showed up to the ballpark late. I'm sure he was there for hours. How do the half dozen coaches not see what is going on and say something? chirst's sake

Tue October 09, 2018 3:06 am

The Argonaut wrote:How in the hell does Severino not get to the bullpen to warm up until minutes before the game starts? I'm not blaming Severino. It's not like he just showed up to the ballpark late. I'm sure he was there for hours. How do the half dozen coaches not see what is going on and say something? chirst's sake

My wife asked the same thing, and while I guess that's true, think about ballplayers and the way they ritualize their pre-game routine. I feel like lots kf coaches and managers are hands-off in that regard.

Wed October 10, 2018 3:24 am

This will be the first time a playoff series ends with a triple play

Wed October 10, 2018 3:27 am

Kidding.

Wed October 10, 2018 3:35 am

Bammer wrote:This will be the first time a playoff series ends with a triple play

That would’ve been a hell of a prediction.

Wed October 10, 2018 3:41 am

That got dicey.

Wed October 10, 2018 3:41 am

i've been pacing in front of the tv for the last half hour
Post a reply