Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: MLB

Sat June 23, 2018 3:11 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:
spike wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
spike wrote:
MadTIGERmaN wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:Ichiro on the Mariners bench with the fake mustache was awesome

Yeah, that was pretty hilarious. Especially since he straight up said he was going to do that at some point when he “didn’t retire so he could play in Japan next season”.

I hope they talk him into the HRDerby. He deserves a proper send off at the all-star game anyway.

japandering

give the people what they wok

woks are chinese you racist bastard

woka woka

yawkey yawkey

Sun June 24, 2018 2:30 am

Its hammer time! Such a class act, without saying much, he said it all.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/ha ... spartanntp

Sun June 24, 2018 2:56 am

Julio Tehran is Jair Jurrjens.

Fri June 29, 2018 12:25 am

This Chris Basio firing by the Tigers seems to be quite unjustified.

Fri June 29, 2018 12:26 pm

PHATJ wrote:This Chris Basio firing by the Tigers seems to be quite unjustified.

Not really. It seems like his story is entirely after the fact made up BS.

Sun July 15, 2018 1:25 am

The Brewers offense (outside the 3 allstars) has been HORRIBLE!!!
They need to go get Machado, and they need to get him yesterday!

Cain, Yelich, Machado, Aguilar, Shaw, Braun/Thames (if either ever stays healthy) looks great on paper anyway.

Sun July 15, 2018 3:27 am

Sun July 15, 2018 3:37 pm

MadTIGERmaN wrote:The Brewers offense (outside the 3 allstars) has been HORRIBLE!!!

Cain, Yelich, Machado, Aguilar, Shaw, Braun/Thames (if either ever stays healthy) looks great on paper anyway.

I think they will deal Machado, but if they want him sooner than the deadline they are going to have to give up premium prospects. I think the Phillies are willling too. I don’t know what to make of the Braves desires yet. If the Brewers are going for it, it’s probably worth it. That said the AL probably has the 3 best teams at the end, not that that ever matters in the playoffs.

Mon July 16, 2018 8:22 pm

Electromatic wrote:
MadTIGERmaN wrote:The Brewers offense (outside the 3 allstars) has been HORRIBLE!!!

I think they will deal Machado, but if they want him sooner than the deadline they are going to have to give up premium prospects. I think the Phillies are willling too. I don’t know what to make of the Braves desires yet. If the Brewers are going for it, it’s probably worth it. That said the AL probably has the 3 best teams at the end, not that that ever matters in the playoffs.

The Braves aren't interested. I'm sure they're making calls just to try to make the Phillies overpay. 2019 is our year. Playoffs would be great this year, but other than a bullpen upgrade this year, we shouldn't mortgage anything.

Mon July 16, 2018 9:47 pm

CopperTom wrote:
Electromatic wrote:

The Braves aren't interested. I'm sure they're making calls just to try to make the Phillies overpay. 2019 is our year. Playoffs would be great this year, but other than a bullpen upgrade this year, we shouldn't mortgage anything.

That's kind of where I am too, because a month ago I wanted to sell at the deadline and keep loading up for next year, at this point, I kind want them to bargain shop and pickup some veteran bullpen help, but if some good rental deals come up especially at 3rd base or if say they can find a quality starter go for it.

Tue July 17, 2018 1:49 am

That was a fun round by Schwarber!

Tue July 17, 2018 1:52 am

yeah that was cool to see

Tue July 17, 2018 1:57 am

really happy for the white power

Tue July 17, 2018 2:29 am

wat

Tue July 17, 2018 3:00 am

Harper and Schwarber put on a great show. Hoskins too.

Tue July 17, 2018 3:12 am

yeah this was a good one

Tue July 17, 2018 3:35 am

Looked like Harper had Karate practice after.

Wed July 18, 2018 12:15 am

That National Anthem was phenomenal.

Wed July 18, 2018 12:18 am

did you stand?

Wed July 18, 2018 12:39 am

I missed it. I was busy chatting to someone
Post a reply