The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510 ... 730  Next
 Post subject: Re: MLB
PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 9:44 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

doug rr wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Here I am talking about pace of play and integrity of the great game of baseball when my team's stadium has a train running up and down the left field concourse (which I love) and these god awful Chick-Fil-A graphics running down what are known as "fowl" poles. Everyone's a hypocrite, eh?

do they do the chick-fil-A graphics on sunday games?

All day every day.

PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 9:45 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i want waffle fries now

PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 9:46 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

I am against making any radical changes to the game just to try to improve television ratings in a time where almost all television ratings are dwindling.

NEVER STOP JAMMING!

and a chicken sandwich with a pickle

Looks Like a Cat

doug rr wrote:

Polynesian sauce?

PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 9:48 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

numbers wrote:
I am against making any radical changes to the game just to try to improve television ratings in a time where almost all television ratings are dwindling.

The more I think about it, the more I'm more troubled by the idea of the commish toying with the idea of disregarding the players union than anything else.

PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 9:49 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

washing machine wrote:
doug rr wrote:

Polynesian sauce?

french dressing, cider vinegar and honey baby

PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 9:50 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

doug rr wrote:
washing machine wrote:
doug rr wrote:

Polynesian sauce?

french dressing, cider vinegar and honey baby

PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 9:50 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

washing machine wrote:
numbers wrote:

The more I think about it, the more I'm more troubled by the idea of the commish toying with the idea of disregarding the players union than anything else.

Replay has been an unmitigated disaster, I’d prefer they meddle less and not more.

PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 9:51 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

numbers wrote:
washing machine wrote:
numbers wrote:

Replay has been an unmitigated disaster, I’d prefer they meddle less and not more.

That replay phone apparatus though. Love that thing and love watching three people operate it.

PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 9:53 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i think 2 and 2 should be a full count

PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 9:53 pm 
Poster of the Year

washing machine wrote:
numbers wrote:
washing machine wrote:
numbers wrote:

That replay phone apparatus though. Love that thing and love watching three people operate it.

I wonder how it actually communicates with New York. My guess is a comrex unit or something employing the same IP based technology.

PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 9:55 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
numbers wrote:
washing machine wrote:
numbers wrote:

I wonder how it actually communicates with New York. My guess is a comrex unit or something employing the same IP based technology.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. Or else some sort of splicing agent for the comdata.

PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 9:56 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

doug rr wrote:
i think 2 and 2 should be a full count

You've gone mental.

PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 9:58 pm 
Poster of the Year

washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
numbers wrote:
washing machine wrote:
numbers wrote:

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. Or else some sort of splicing agent for the comdata.

I bet their mainframe is in Needles, CA, though.

PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 10:03 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
numbers wrote:
washing machine wrote:
numbers wrote:

next time you're in Needles, cross the border into AZ and grab a drink at the river valley tavern

PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 10:08 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
numbers wrote:
washing machine wrote:
numbers wrote:

splines are reticulating

PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 10:17 pm 
Poster of the Year

doug rr wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
numbers wrote:
washing machine wrote:
numbers wrote:

next time you're in Needles, cross the border into AZ and grab a drink at the river valley tavern

Is that by the Salton Sea?

PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 10:17 pm 
Poster of the Year

washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
numbers wrote:
washing machine wrote:
numbers wrote:

splines are reticulating

build more roads!

PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 10:21 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

cutuphalfdead wrote:
doug rr wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
numbers wrote:
washing machine wrote:
numbers wrote:

Is that by the Salton Sea?

no

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510 ... 730  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports