Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: The Official MMA Thread

Fri April 06, 2018 10:14 pm

Man, the checks he's gonna have to write to clean this whole thing up.

Sat April 07, 2018 3:20 am

Conor McGregor Bail Set After Assault Arrest; Allowed to Return to Ireland

Thu May 24, 2018 3:03 pm

The recent Big John McCarthy episode of The Joe Rogan Experience is a fascinating listen if you care about the sport. A hyper-knowledgeable deep dive into the history of the UFC that goes into detail about how rules were formed and how the sport gained legitimacy.

Sat May 26, 2018 3:35 am

Sat June 09, 2018 2:14 am

Thu June 14, 2018 2:25 am

Pretty much.

Thu July 05, 2018 8:37 pm

SO Max Holloway has been pulled from UFC 226 with concussion type symptoms. Apparently he's in the ER having tests and junk done

Thu July 05, 2018 10:36 pm

Lame. Who did you favor in that one? They're two of the most dangerous men the UFC has ever seen. Extremely high workrates and cardio. I think Max would have ground out a decision, but T-City could get the stoppage over just about anyone at the rate he's going.

Thu July 05, 2018 11:02 pm

Ello Sailor wrote:Lame. Who did you favor in that one? They're two of the most dangerous men the UFC has ever seen. Extremely high workrates and cardio. I think Max would have ground out a decision, but T-City could get the stoppage over just about anyone at the rate he's going.

Yeah - I didn't see an easy favourite in that match up. Brian's pretty dangerous as is Max

Fri July 06, 2018 4:54 pm

Sat July 07, 2018 8:17 pm

I guess Cromier has the record and career to prove me wrong, but he's always looked doughy and out of shape.

Sat July 07, 2018 8:21 pm

run2death wrote:I guess Cromier has the record and career to prove me wrong, but he's always looked doughy and out of shape.

I thought the same thing

Sat July 07, 2018 10:03 pm

That's just his thing. His gas tank is amazing.

Sat July 07, 2018 10:56 pm

run2death wrote:I guess Cromier has the record and career to prove me wrong, but he's always looked doughy and out of shape.

Argo wouldn't date him that's for sure

Sun July 08, 2018 4:20 am

Rangi Guy wrote:

What? Do you mean verb?

Re: The Official MMA Threadsa

Sun July 08, 2018 4:47 am

Welp. I did say he had the record to prove me wrong.

Sun July 08, 2018 5:18 am

holy fucking shit.

Sun July 08, 2018 6:31 am

The Argonaut wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:

What? Do you mean verb?

Well...... would you date him?

Sun July 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Rangi Guy wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:

What? Do you mean verb?

Well...... would you date him?

Just hold on. I get that people don't like me right now and like to paint me as a villain for whatever reason. But it's crazy to attribute everything negative to me. Verb is the one that makes the big deal about BMI and is unceasingly cruel to people that he sees as being overweight. As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone has pushed back against his doing that more than I have, which is one of the reasons verb hates me. So, this was BS, rangi

Sun July 08, 2018 3:04 pm

And how about Brock comin' back!
Post a reply