Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: The Official MMA Thread

Sun February 16, 2020 3:45 am

What a massive fucking bummer. Before that shit, Pereira was giving one of the most spectacular performances I’ve ever seen in the octagon. Tragic way for this fight to end.

Mon February 17, 2020 3:39 am

Wed February 19, 2020 6:15 pm

Rangi Guy wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:Damn, James Krause stepping up to fight Trevin Giles on one day’s notice. Baller.

This fight was incredible

Krause showed real heart in that fight

sounds like he should have won if it wasnt for the judge who is friends with Giles on facebook. still, awesome move by krause.

who's jones fighting next? i didnt see this fight, but it sounded like a rematch was gonna happen until last weekend

Wed February 19, 2020 6:18 pm

warehouse wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:Damn, James Krause stepping up to fight Trevin Giles on one day’s notice. Baller.

This fight was incredible

Krause showed real heart in that fight

sounds like he should have won if it wasnt for the judge who is friends with Giles on facebook. still, awesome move by krause.

who's jones fighting next? i didnt see this fight, but it sounded like a rematch was gonna happen until last weekend

Someone needs to put Jones’s boring ass DOWN. Hoping one of these up-and-comers can become a legit challenger soon...maybe Michel Perreira? Goddamn did he look great in that Sanchez fight.

Anyway, he’s almost surely fighting Blachowicz next.

Thu February 20, 2020 12:46 pm

i dont think jones will lose until he moves up in weight. he's just too damn smart to put himself in position to get hurt. i dont think he will be able to avoid those positions at HW though, so i think someone is bound to catch him.

Sat February 22, 2020 11:02 pm

Fun fight happening right now (Matthews/Meek)

Sun February 23, 2020 2:17 am

Haha Felder walking out to Born in the USA is such a troll move. I hope he wins.

Sun February 23, 2020 2:58 am

Great post-fight interview from Felder

Mon March 02, 2020 12:47 am

Catching up with yesterday’s fights. That Ankalev/Cutelaba stoppage was absolutely insane, holy shit. That should be overturned.

Tue March 03, 2020 6:52 pm

Tue March 03, 2020 8:41 pm

Yes, bones is boring. Bring on tank abbott jr, one of the hundreds of goateed inmates who came into existence via tank sr's bar flings, who could be released by now.

Wed March 04, 2020 2:09 am

Wed March 04, 2020 10:27 pm

Tue March 10, 2020 7:55 pm

rogan mentioned it right before the fight, are all of romero's fights weird? seriously. i also missed the comain event over the weekend, but that sounds like a fight of the year contender.

Tue March 10, 2020 7:57 pm

Looking forward to 248 being free on ESPN+. Sounds like there were some great fights.

Fri March 13, 2020 5:43 pm

Fri March 13, 2020 10:15 pm

What a clown

Fri March 13, 2020 10:24 pm

Will be interesting to see if UFC and boxing keeps being on.

Sat March 14, 2020 11:03 pm

I love Johnny Walker but he’s not looking good here. He definitely needs to develop his grappling and clinch games (and cardio) if he wants to get to the next level.

Sat March 14, 2020 11:11 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:I love Johnny Walker but he’s not looking good here. He definitely needs to develop his grappling and clinch games (and cardio) if he wants to get to the next level.

Agreed
Post a reply