The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1096 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 4:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 4064
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Holy fuck, Ireland almost lost their shit there for a sec when Connors head snapped back I'll bet.

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 4:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 5029
Jesus, Conor is getting his ass beat.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 4:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 38481
This is not looking good

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
*tickles you*


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 4:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 4064
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Illegal knee and hanging on to the fence. He's panicking.

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 5:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 5029
Conor seems to be turning it around.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 5:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 38481
What the hell?!

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
*tickles you*


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 5:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 5029
WTF!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 5:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 5029
This kind of shit is why some people don't think MMA is a real sport.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 5:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 38481
Khabib should be thrown out of the UFC.

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
*tickles you*


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 5:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 5029
Dude should be in handcuffs.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 5:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 4064
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Image

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 5:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 5029
"Cormier in there supporting Khabib."

Hope Jones comes back and destroys dough boy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 5:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 9602
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
Well that was exciting.
Couldn't be happier..... except the post fight raucous

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 5:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 4064
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
And at least when Khabib went after someone, he didn't use a weapon.

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 5:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 4064
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
This outta be good.

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 7:40 am 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34965
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
run2death wrote:
This kind of shit is why some people don't think MMA is a real sport.

I'm starting to have my doubts

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 2:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 38481
Fuck Khabib. He should never be allowed to fight again.

Quote:
First of all, I want to say sorry to the athletic commission, Nevada and sorry to Vegas. This is not my best side. I'm a human being, but I don't understand how people can talk about jumping on the cage when he talks about my religion, he talks about my country, he talks about my father and he comes to Brooklyn and he broke the bus and almost killed a couple of people. What about this? Why are people talking about my jumping over the cage? I don't understand. ... You cannot talk about religion, you cannot talk about nations, you cannot talk about this stuff. This is for me very important.

This is America, bitch. We can talk about whatever we want.

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
*tickles you*


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 4064
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Dana at 48:10 followed by Khabib

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 5:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 9602
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Fuck Khabib. He should never be allowed to fight again.

Quote:
First of all, I want to say sorry to the athletic commission, Nevada and sorry to Vegas. This is not my best side. I'm a human being, but I don't understand how people can talk about jumping on the cage when he talks about my religion, he talks about my country, he talks about my father and he comes to Brooklyn and he broke the bus and almost killed a couple of people. What about this? Why are people talking about my jumping over the cage? I don't understand. ... You cannot talk about religion, you cannot talk about nations, you cannot talk about this stuff. This is for me very important.

This is America, bitch. We can talk about whatever we want.

Conor crossed a line. Dana let it happen. Khabib was in the wrong here, but what he did is still nothing compared with the bus attack

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official MMA Thread
PostPosted: Sun October 07, 2018 5:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 38481
Rangi Guy wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Fuck Khabib. He should never be allowed to fight again.

Quote:
First of all, I want to say sorry to the athletic commission, Nevada and sorry to Vegas. This is not my best side. I'm a human being, but I don't understand how people can talk about jumping on the cage when he talks about my religion, he talks about my country, he talks about my father and he comes to Brooklyn and he broke the bus and almost killed a couple of people. What about this? Why are people talking about my jumping over the cage? I don't understand. ... You cannot talk about religion, you cannot talk about nations, you cannot talk about this stuff. This is for me very important.

This is America, bitch. We can talk about whatever we want.

Conor crossed a line. Dana let it happen. Khabib was in the wrong here, but what he did is still nothing compared with the bus attack

Part of me wonders if the bus thing was a planned publicity stunt

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
*tickles you*


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1096 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed December 19, 2018 2:44 am