Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: Dear Terrorists

Sat November 30, 2019 5:03 pm

Mecca wrote:*eagerly awaits it all to fall apart*

SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Sun January 05, 2020 1:55 am

Bump

Fri March 27, 2020 7:35 pm

Hey Mecca, how's the optimism for your team up there in Buffalo?

Mon April 13, 2020 2:19 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Hey Mecca, how's the optimism for your team up there in Buffalo?

Cautious optimism. Cautious because of what Josh Allen did in the second half against Houston. Otherwise, we’d be anticipating 16-0 and winning the Super Bowl by eight touchdowns.

Mon April 13, 2020 8:09 pm

Buffalo's turnaround has been awesome. I'm not sold on Allen but they've built a nice squad with a lot of good players. Tre White is one of the best players in the whole league.

Fri July 24, 2020 5:29 pm

Enjoy baseball!*

*From the comfort of your own home; stay healthy!

Mon December 28, 2020 9:54 pm

I will be rooting for the Bills in the playoffs for my good friend mecca until they meet my Bucs in the Super Bowl

Mon December 28, 2020 10:03 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:I will be rooting for the Bills in the playoffs for my good friend mecca until they meet my Bucs in the Super Bowl

Can you imagine if the Bill finally made it back to the Super Bowl and they lost to Brady and his new team?

Mon December 28, 2020 10:09 pm

Simple Torture wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:I will be rooting for the Bills in the playoffs for my good friend mecca until they meet my Bucs in the Super Bowl

Can you imagine if the Bill finally made it back to the Super Bowl and they lost to Brady and his new team?

It might be too much for his innocent heart to handle

Mon December 28, 2020 10:15 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:

It'd be like being thrown through three tables in a parking lot instead of the traditional two.

Wed December 30, 2020 6:11 pm

Bills are my favorite team to watch in the league, so well coached. Can't believe they turned Allen from a 50% completion mess in college to an MVP candidate in the pros. Certainly some of the best QB coaching I've ever seen.

Thu December 31, 2020 5:31 pm

Simple Torture wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:

It'd be like being thrown through three tables in a parking lot instead of the traditional two.

Well I’d never

Spoiler: show
Real ones jump through the table themselves

Thu December 31, 2020 5:37 pm

Are you going to be one of the lucky 6200 fans in attendance at the Wild Card game, mecca?

Sat January 09, 2021 7:11 pm

Philip Rivers mowing down the Bills defense. I hope mecca is ok.

Sat January 09, 2021 9:24 pm

Can I still join the Tre White Goalie Academy

Sun January 10, 2021 1:16 am

You guys see me on tv?

Sun January 10, 2021 1:51 am

Yeah I did!

Sun January 17, 2021 3:31 am

Congrats, Bills fans! Going to a conference championship game is always very exciting.

Mon January 18, 2021 3:31 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:

This is getting close.

Mon January 18, 2021 4:10 am

Simple Torture wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:

This is getting close.

I don’t want to talk about it. If the Bills win, Joey will be heartbroken. If the Bills win the Super Bowl, Lament or Ruddo will be heartbroken.
Post a reply