Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Dear Terrorists

Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 am

please hold off for now; Chan Gailey has been fired.

Re: Dear Terrorists

Thu January 10, 2013 2:02 pm

There's still Buddy Nix.

Fri January 11, 2013 4:58 am

vegman wrote:There's still Buddy Nix.

I have no problems with Buddy Nix at all.

Sat January 12, 2013 8:09 pm

I remember Chan Gailey. And I remember not being too terribly torn up when he left KC.

Thu April 04, 2013 6:42 pm

I think Stevie Johnson read this thread and took it literally.

Thu April 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Green Habit wrote:I think Stevie Johnson read this thread and took it literally.

what's he apologising for? This is the time for Richard Sherman to comment on North Korea....Ahem...

Kim Jong Un, We're better at life than you.

Wed September 04, 2013 3:15 am

I haven't felt this blasé before a season since before the season that Ryan Fitzpatrick took over and the team started 5-2 and failed to make the playoffs

Wed September 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Mecca wrote:I haven't felt this blasé before a season since before the season that Ryan Fitzpatrick took over and the team started 5-2 and failed to make the playoffs

Bills and Sabres both. It's looking like a long, boring winter in the B-lo for sports fans.

Wed September 04, 2013 10:18 pm

Sun September 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Man, the Pats just have a habit of teasing the Bills into thinking that they can get a win. That just looked cruel at the end.

Sun September 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Green Habit wrote:Man, the Pats just have a habit of teasing the Bills into thinking that they can get a win. That just looked cruel at the end.

Pats looked bad today.

Buffalos play calling was worse.

Marrone, Hackett...same old crap.

Mon September 09, 2013 10:15 pm

Green Habit wrote:Man, the Pats just have a habit of teasing the Bills into thinking that they can get a win. That just looked cruel at the end.

Everyone called that loss heartbreaking, but the game went better than expected. The patriots marched down the field on the bills because buffalo didn't put em away when they had the chance is the same old story.

Mon September 23, 2013 12:02 am

Ugh

Fri October 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Lose to the browns? Cut the punter!

Fri October 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Mecca wrote:Lose to the browns? Cut the punter!

Oddly enough, I liked this move. The kids been bad.

Now...go get Freeman!!!

:|

Sat October 05, 2013 2:20 am

red calzolaio wrote:

Now...go get Freeman!!!

I doubt it will be Freeman. Thaddeus Lewis is the likeliest candidate followed by Leinart and Freeman.

Sat October 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Mecca wrote:
red calzolaio wrote:

Now...go get Freeman!!!

I doubt it will be Freeman. Thaddeus Lewis is the likeliest candidate followed by Leinart and Freeman.

Yea, seems Freeman wants a chance at a starting gig. Wouldn't mind Thad, or heck, even Vince Young.

Just don't let Tuelbag back out there. Gilmore, Brooks, Byrd coming back soon. Defense going to be better. Just need a QB that can move the chains.

Sun October 06, 2013 6:19 am

red calzolaio wrote:
Mecca wrote:
red calzolaio wrote:

Now...go get Freeman!!!

Yea, seems Freeman wants a chance at a starting gig. Wouldn't mind Thad, or heck, even Vince Young.

Just don't let Tuelbag back out there. Gilmore, Brooks, Byrd coming back soon. Defense going to be better. Just need a QB that can move the chains.

Tuel is playing against the bengals even if they bring Jesus Christ himself in to play qb. A guy isn't just going to come in and know the play book within a week. Only way new guy starts is if Tuel goes down.

Mon October 07, 2013 2:41 pm

Mecca wrote:
red calzolaio wrote:
Mecca wrote:
red calzolaio wrote:

Now...go get Freeman!!!

Tuel is playing against the bengals even if they bring Jesus Christ himself in to play qb. A guy isn't just going to come in and know the play book within a week. Only way new guy starts is if Tuel goes down.

Thad.

Mon October 07, 2013 9:52 pm

red calzolaio wrote:
Mecca wrote:
red calzolaio wrote:
Mecca wrote:
red calzolaio wrote:

Now...go get Freeman!!!

Thad.
just like I predicted. I was wrong about the not starting though. Dude knows the play book being the X factor in that.
Post a reply