Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: 2024 NFL Season

Fri March 15, 2024 7:16 pm

the only thing worse than picking kenny picket in the first round is trading for him

Sat March 16, 2024 12:27 am

spike wrote:

omg haha

Sat March 16, 2024 1:06 am

3 criminals and a white guy?

Sat March 16, 2024 3:54 am

Jake Browning is the best QB on Cincy’s roster

Sat March 16, 2024 10:34 am

Sadly you probably really do believe that

Sat March 16, 2024 7:37 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:Sadly you probably really do believe that

you’re A cyber bully !!

Sat March 16, 2024 10:57 pm

Fields to the Steelers. Huh?

Sat March 16, 2024 11:02 pm

Oh they got him for nothing. Makes sense.

Sat March 16, 2024 11:58 pm

And reports are saying he won’t compete with Wilson for the starting job? I don’t understand

Sun March 17, 2024 1:14 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:And reports are saying he won’t compete with Wilson for the starting job? I don’t understand

Maybe he’s the new Slash.

Or they see him taking over next year.

Or they think they can flip him.

Sun March 17, 2024 10:10 am

Fields had his chance

welcome to the Mariota zone

Sun March 17, 2024 11:59 am

He would have started in Minnesota. I respect the Bears not trading in-division tho. You wouldn’t want to risk being wrong twice a year.

Mon March 18, 2024 2:21 pm

Just watched a career highlight clip of Aaron Donald. Good lord what a beast. But my two favorite were:

A few years ago he was charging Geno Smith, who was mic'd up, and you hear Geno just say "OH MY GOD" :lol:

also, Alex Smith's first game back after the horrible leg injury and Donald sacks him 4 times that game. Alex Smith was second guessing coming back after that.

Mon March 25, 2024 5:01 pm

Deion is the worst

Mon March 25, 2024 7:38 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Just watched a career highlight clip of Aaron Donald. Good lord what a beast. But my two favorite were:

A few years ago he was charging Geno Smith, who was mic'd up, and you hear Geno just say "OH MY GOD" :lol:

also, Alex Smith's first game back after the horrible leg injury and Donald sacks him 4 times that game. Alex Smith was second guessing coming back after that.

The Geno Smith thing was from the opening game last season.

Mon March 25, 2024 7:58 pm

god that Alex Smith leg thing was so gruesome did you see the ESPN documentary

so gross

honestly he is dumb af for coming back and playing more

Mon March 25, 2024 8:13 pm

96583UP wrote:god that Alex Smith leg thing was so gruesome did you see the ESPN documentary

so gross

Also what kind of coached make his first game back from that against Aaron Donald? Lol Jesus!

Tue March 26, 2024 6:21 pm

NFL passed the new kickoff rules, which is essentially the XFL rules. At least it won't be a pointless play anymore.

During the 2024 season, kickers will continue to kick from the 35-yard line, but the other 10 players on the kickoff team will line up at the receiving team's 40-yard line. At least nine members of the return team will line up in a "setup zone" between the 35- and 30-yard lines. Up to two returners can line up in a "landing zone" between the goal line and the 20-yard line.

No one other than the kicker and returner(s) can move until the ball hits the ground or hits a player inside the landing zone. Touchbacks will be marked at the 30-yard line, and no fair catches will be allowed. In the event a team wants to attempt an onside kick, it will have to inform officials of its intent and would then be allowed to use the NFL's traditional formation. No surprise onside kicks will be allowed.

Tue March 26, 2024 8:02 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:NFL passed the new kickoff rules, which is essentially the XFL rules. At least it won't be a pointless play anymore.

During the 2024 season, kickers will continue to kick from the 35-yard line, but the other 10 players on the kickoff team will line up at the receiving team's 40-yard line. At least nine members of the return team will line up in a "setup zone" between the 35- and 30-yard lines. Up to two returners can line up in a "landing zone" between the goal line and the 20-yard line.

No one other than the kicker and returner(s) can move until the ball hits the ground or hits a player inside the landing zone. Touchbacks will be marked at the 30-yard line, and no fair catches will be allowed. In the event a team wants to attempt an onside kick, it will have to inform officials of its intent and would then be allowed to use the NFL's traditional formation. No surprise onside kicks will be allowed.

Exactly. It has become a nothing burger of a play. This should make things more exciting.

Wed March 27, 2024 2:19 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
96583UP wrote:god that Alex Smith leg thing was so gruesome did you see the ESPN documentary

so gross

Also what kind of coached make his first game back from that against Aaron Donald? Lol Jesus!

haha good point
Post a reply