Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Wed January 26, 2022 9:19 pm

tree_ wrote:
Bammer wrote:Lol I just saw a commercial for Groupon featuring Gronk where he says “I didn’t make it to the Big Game this year so I’m throwing a party at my house.”

“Didn’t make it to the Big Game”

You guys think this commercial was filmed in the last 3 days or nah?

I'm guessing they filmed two versions of the commercial. "Looks like I'm going to the big game again, so I'm throwing a big party at my house, even though I won't be there!"

Yeah, definitely filmed two versions.

Wed January 26, 2022 10:39 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Bammer wrote:Lol I just saw a commercial for Groupon featuring Gronk where he says “I didn’t make it to the Big Game this year so I’m throwing a party at my house.”

I'm guessing they filmed two versions of the commercial. "Looks like I'm going to the big game again, so I'm throwing a big party at my house, even though I won't be there!"

Nope. Gronk would have screwed up his lines. Had to have happened in the past day or so.

Wed January 26, 2022 10:45 pm

You're telling me this man would have trouble remembering his lines?

Wed January 26, 2022 10:48 pm

Mickey wrote:You're telling me this man would have trouble remembering his lines?

Alex Guerrero post.

Wed January 26, 2022 10:49 pm

Wait?! Gronk has a kid?!

Wed January 26, 2022 10:56 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
tree_ wrote:

You guys are missing the point.

Wed January 26, 2022 11:38 pm

There’s a point?

Wed January 26, 2022 11:40 pm

That his team lost the game? I thought that was obvious enough to not be fodder for satire.

Thu January 27, 2022 1:28 am

tree_ wrote:That his team lost the game? I thought that was obvious enough to not be fodder for satire.

No.

Ugh.

Thu January 27, 2022 3:45 am

Look, I get that I do a lot of the heavy lifting here on RM, intellectually, but that’s a separate conversation. I thought you guys could keep up when the topic is sports … but, sigh.

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that I’m the only one who would want the best player on my favorite team to react like this when pitched this commercial: “Hell no I won’t film that because we are not gonna lose, and I am going to the Super Bowl.”

Thu January 27, 2022 4:02 am

lol bammer

Thu January 27, 2022 4:03 am

D’oh

Thu January 27, 2022 11:59 am

*Howard Dean cry*

Thu January 27, 2022 3:24 pm

Intellect would lead one to surmise there is a closer to 50/50 chance of winning any match.

What you’re describing is emotional, the opposite of intellect.

Thu January 27, 2022 3:43 pm

A lot more speculation yesterday by the hot take talking heads about Brady retiring. But I really can't see him leaving the Bucs hanging like this unless they've known for a while and have been planning for it.

Thu January 27, 2022 3:49 pm

Um, did Brady hang around another year just so he could go head to head against Belichick?

Thu January 27, 2022 4:05 pm

spike wrote:Um, did Brady hang around another year just so he could go head to head against Belichick?

lol maybe. Win a Super Bowl without him, then beat him. *retire*

Thu January 27, 2022 4:09 pm

spike wrote:Um, did Brady hang around another year just so he could go head to head against Belichick?

I hope not. Because I think it's gonna be a minute.

Thu January 27, 2022 4:11 pm

epilogue wrote:

they did in the regular season, but that doesn't amount to much.

Thu January 27, 2022 4:14 pm

dad wrote:
epilogue wrote:

they did in the regular season, but that doesn't amount to much.

That's true, I guess I was thinking SB.
Post a reply