Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tue October 10, 2017 12:21 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:new kicker Patrick Murray...

new old kicker, i dont remember much about him but i think he was with the bucs a few years ago.

Tue October 10, 2017 1:31 pm

Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:

new old kicker, i dont remember much about him but i think he was with the bucs a few years ago.

Yeah, 2014. He was 20/24 on FG's, but that was before the longer XP so we'll see...

Tue October 10, 2017 7:22 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:

Yeah, 2014. He was 20/24 on FG's, but that was before the longer XP so we'll see...

ill still be cringing on kicks, but hopefully he can fix that soon.

Sun October 15, 2017 9:04 pm

Welp

Mon October 16, 2017 2:14 pm

No comment. Too angry to distill my thoughts into a response that would make sense.

Mon October 16, 2017 2:20 pm

jwfocker wrote:No comment. Too angry to distill my thoughts into a response that would make sense.

I'm trying to see the bright spot. The new kicker was 1/1 on XP's.

Mon October 16, 2017 2:41 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
jwfocker wrote:No comment. Too angry to distill my thoughts into a response that would make sense.

That's about it.

Mon October 16, 2017 2:44 pm

jwfocker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

That's about it.

Big changes need to happen on Defense, right? Like a coordinator change big?

Mon October 16, 2017 2:49 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
jwfocker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

That's about it.

Big changes need to happen on Defense, right? Like a coordinator change big?

maybe? some issues like trash at defensive end isn't Mike Smith's fault. Hargreaves is trash too. Not sure what to do with that issue. :facepalm:

Mon October 16, 2017 2:53 pm

Yeah. Man he's got a lot of pass interference issues

Mon October 16, 2017 2:55 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Yeah. Man he's got a lot of pass interference issues

He was loafing on plays too. It's one thing to not play with confidence, it's another to show a lack of desire. That speaks to a larger, more profound issue.

Sun October 22, 2017 5:20 pm

Bucs make a 50 yard field goal. Wat

Sun October 22, 2017 8:30 pm

No one can ever take the 2002 season away from us

Mon October 23, 2017 11:54 am

That was one of the most frustrating losses in a long time. The bucs finally have a offense and now the defense is just brain dead. Winston crushed and is having a awesome season and Mike and Brate are putting up Pro Bowl numbers. All for not.

Brate is on pace for over 100 catches and double digit touchdowns and Mike just became the 7th player in history to reach 4,000 yards receiving by their 52nd game.

#angry

Mon October 23, 2017 12:46 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:No one can ever take the 2002 season away from us

:lol: the glorious times we had... 15 years ago

Mon October 23, 2017 12:49 pm

jwfocker wrote:That was one of the most frustrating losses in a long time. The bucs finally have a offense and now the defense is just brain dead. Winston crushed and is having a awesome season and Mike and Brate are putting up Pro Bowl numbers. All for not.

Brate is on pace for over 100 catches and double digit touchdowns and Mike just became the 7th player in history to reach 4,000 yards receiving by their 52nd game.

#angry

i really hate having to listen to their radio broadcast since i cant ever get them on tv, so i never know exactly how it went, but whos fault was it that they gave up the the TD in like 30 seconds? the whole D ? and did humphries at least get the ball taken/stripped from him? or did he just basically drop it on the fumble?

Mon October 23, 2017 1:54 pm

Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
jwfocker wrote:That was one of the most frustrating losses in a long time. The bucs finally have a offense and now the defense is just brain dead. Winston crushed and is having a awesome season and Mike and Brate are putting up Pro Bowl numbers. All for not.

#angry

i really hate having to listen to their radio broadcast since i cant ever get them on tv, so i never know exactly how it went, but whos fault was it that they gave up the the TD in like 30 seconds? the whole D ? and did humphries at least get the ball taken/stripped from him? or did he just basically drop it on the fumble?

Bills completed a 40 yard pass on what looked like busted coverage. The WR was running down the sideline wide open. They scored basically right after that play. Humphries had the ball stripped after a short gain on a screen play.

Mon October 23, 2017 1:57 pm

The Winston/Evans TD to go ahead was a thing of beauty though.

Mon October 23, 2017 2:41 pm

If they don't make a huge Defensive change this week, they might as well kiss the season goodbye. But the division is in shambles right now, so if they can right the defensive ship, they still have a solid chance. But they won't.

Mon October 23, 2017 2:53 pm

Man just saw the bucs are #1 in the NFL in passing. Never thought I would see that day.
Post a reply