The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Thu March 09, 2017 2:57 pm 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 31, 2013 9:44 pm
Posts: 1466
Glennon is okay. He just can't handle pressure at all and is in love with the check down. Super conservative which is ironic because he has a absolute cannon.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Thu March 09, 2017 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 43698
yeah, dude can chuck it for sure

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Thu March 09, 2017 3:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Site Admin
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 12, 2012 10:33 pm
Posts: 5252
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Looks like DeSean Jackson is happening!
If they sign him for too much (over $9M per year) they can kiss that 3rd round comp pick for Glennon goodbye.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Thu March 09, 2017 3:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 18691
jwfocker wrote:
Glennon is okay... because he has a absolute cannon.


E.H. Ruddock wrote:
yeah, dude can chuck it for sure


Image

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Thu March 09, 2017 3:23 pm 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 31, 2013 9:44 pm
Posts: 1466
If Corey Davis or John Ross is available at 19 I'd still pick 'em. Either of those at 3rd WR would be fun to watch.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Thu March 09, 2017 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 43698
Kaius wrote:
jwfocker wrote:
Glennon is okay... because he has a absolute cannon.


E.H. Ruddock wrote:
yeah, dude can chuck it for sure


Image

Your Bears gotta have receivers for him to throw it to, kouse. Lol @ That.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Thu March 09, 2017 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 18691
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Kaius wrote:
jwfocker wrote:
Glennon is okay... because he has a absolute cannon.


E.H. Ruddock wrote:
yeah, dude can chuck it for sure


Image

Your Bears gotta have receivers for him to throw it to, kouse. Lol @ That.

Exhibit A: Image

Exhibit B: Image

Exhibit C: TBD
Image

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Fri March 10, 2017 2:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 3574
Exhibit D:

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Tue March 21, 2017 2:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 43698
Bucs signed Nick Folk. Competition for Aguayo or just giving up on him?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Tue March 21, 2017 5:51 pm 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 31, 2013 9:44 pm
Posts: 1466
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Bucs signed Nick Folk. Competition for Aguayo or just giving up on him?



I think it's a 'hey suck ass, make your god damn kicks or you're looking for a job' move.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Tue March 21, 2017 6:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 43698
:lol:

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Tue March 21, 2017 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 43698
Lol, when Licht was asked about Aguayo:

“Read the stats, he wasn’t very good last year,’’ Bucs general manager Jason Licht said. “He wants to improve and he’s going to work at it. And we still have confidence in him but you’re always trying to get better.’’

Licht hinted strongly following the season that Aguayo would face veteran competition. “Or he’ll be competition for somebody else,’’ he said.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Tue April 18, 2017 12:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 43698
Ugh. I just heard that the bucs are probably going to be the team on hard knocks this year

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 11:37 am 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 31, 2013 9:44 pm
Posts: 1466
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Ugh. I just heard that the bucs are probably going to be the team on hard knocks this year



It will probably be announced today. You know you're gonna watch it. Try and enjoy it!

Koetter and Mike Smith went through it with the Falcons in 2014. As did Joe Hawley and Jacquizz Rodgers. Having Coaches and a couple players familiar with the process probably helped push it through.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 1:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 43698
jwfocker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Ugh. I just heard that the bucs are probably going to be the team on hard knocks this year



It will probably be announced today. You know you're gonna watch it. Try and enjoy it!

Koetter and Mike Smith went through it with the Falcons in 2014. As did Joe Hawley and Jacquizz Rodgers. Having Coaches and a couple players familiar with the process probably helped push it through.

Oh yeah, I'll watch it. I'm just more concerned that it will be a distraction for the team.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 2:20 pm 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 31, 2013 9:44 pm
Posts: 1466
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
jwfocker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Ugh. I just heard that the bucs are probably going to be the team on hard knocks this year



It will probably be announced today. You know you're gonna watch it. Try and enjoy it!

Koetter and Mike Smith went through it with the Falcons in 2014. As did Joe Hawley and Jacquizz Rodgers. Having Coaches and a couple players familiar with the process probably helped push it through.

Oh yeah, I'll watch it. I'm just more concerned that it will be a distraction for the team.



I think that's hugely overrated. It didn't hurt the Rams. The only thing that hurt the Rams last year was that dumpster of a roster with a black hole at QB to top it off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 5:12 pm 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 31, 2013 9:44 pm
Posts: 1466
It's official.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 5:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 43698
jwfocker wrote:
It's official.

Somewhere, Miko Grimes is celebrating

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Site Admin
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 12, 2012 10:33 pm
Posts: 5252
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
jwfocker wrote:
It's official.
Somewhere, Miko Grimes is celebrating
I'll never forget this tweet:



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 43698
:lol:

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: numbers and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon September 25, 2017 4:59 pm