Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL

Sat June 04, 2022 5:52 am

Some of my fav Aussies are on this board. And it just so happens my degenerate self loves betting and watching Aussie rules football.

Any fans here?

Re: AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL

Sat June 04, 2022 6:31 am

super nintendo chalmers wrote:Some of my fav Aussies are on this board. And it just so happens my degenerate self loves betting and watching Aussie rules football.

Any fans here?

Yes.

Sat June 04, 2022 1:45 pm

We watch from time to time. My wife is an Essendon supporter.

Tue June 07, 2022 8:04 pm

Yep - St. Kilda Saints supporter :wave:

Fri June 10, 2022 8:22 am

I've been a West Coast Eagles fan since they entered the competition back in 87 or so. This year they absolutely SUCK but shit happens I guess. So just for this year I'm all aboard the Freo train for the flag.

Interesting side note - my brother put a $100 2 leg bet on before the season started - Fremantle Dockers to win the flag and their midfielder Andrew Brayshaw to win the Brownlow medal (competition fairest and best). Sportsbet are currently offering to pay him out now over a grand. If it comes in he's getting paid out about $66,000 I believe.

This is one of my favourite sporting moments ever.

Fri September 15, 2023 2:27 pm

Go Blues!!!

Sat September 16, 2023 11:19 pm

I went to a lot of Crows games in the 90s with my folks, who are still season tickets holders.

For whatever reason, after marginal interest for a long time. I really got into watching this season and had a blast (well, right up until our chance at making the 8 was cruelly denied...)

Sat September 16, 2023 11:27 pm

If ARL didn't exist, Australia would likely be the best rugby nation in the world. Seems like all their talent plays either this or league. Boo-urns.

Thu September 21, 2023 8:51 pm

Man, I got into it a bit last year but haven't caught any matches on TV this season. I used to love gambling on them at like 2am.

Fri September 22, 2023 2:16 am

spike wrote:Go Blues!!!

Sat September 23, 2023 10:45 am

Easily the best ad I've ever seen.

Sat March 30, 2024 10:51 am

I went to a game for the first time in over ten years today. Gosh it’s nice how quickly play moves along compared to the stop and start of American sports.

Mon April 01, 2024 4:09 pm

I lived in Melbourne, Vic for 6 months back in '15 and adopted the Richmond Tigers as my team. Man, those games were so much fun.

Mon April 01, 2024 5:27 pm

oftheearth wrote:I lived in Melbourne, Vic for 6 months back in '15 and adopted the Richmond Tigers as my team. Man, those games were so much fun.

I've been to one game in my life and it was a home Richmond game

Sat April 13, 2024 10:07 am

Insane finish to that Crows/Carlton game, what a heart-stopper.

Pride of South Australia and so on.

Tue April 16, 2024 11:56 am

Carlton member for 27 years. Played 1 year for 1 flag, Turners Beach reserves back pocket 1996 lol.
Post a reply