Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: Fantasy Football Discussion

Mon January 01, 2024 12:45 am

epilogue wrote:For the first time in my life... I am a fantasy football league CHAMPION! :hooray:

Congrats, hoping to join you.

In classic fantasy fashion, I will need to root for touchdowns against my team in an important game.

Mon January 01, 2024 1:09 am

spike wrote:
epilogue wrote:For the first time in my life... I am a fantasy football league CHAMPION! :hooray:

Congrats, hoping to join you.

In classic fantasy fashion, I will need to root for touchdowns against my team in an important game.

Woof. The worst.

Good luck, my guy. Fingers crossed for you.

Mon January 01, 2024 2:06 am

If Jefferson or Chandler can get a TD, I can rest easy. Otherwise this’ll be touch or go all night.

Mon January 01, 2024 3:35 am

i finished 2nd. i started stafford and atl D/ST

baltimore had 8.0 pts and atl had -2

browning was on my bench and had 21 pts. stafford 12.5

thats 16 pts left on the bench. i lost by 15.3

so it goes

i was picked to finish last after the draft and finished regular season 7-7 so i get $30 paid out

yay me

Mon January 01, 2024 4:29 pm

congrats, man! its a great feeling

Mon January 01, 2024 11:20 pm

spike wrote:If Jefferson or Chandler can get a TD, I can rest easy. Otherwise this’ll be touch or go all night.

Jefferson shat the bed so I ended up last in the league.

Mon January 01, 2024 11:49 pm

wease wrote:
spike wrote:If Jefferson or Chandler can get a TD, I can rest easy. Otherwise this’ll be touch or go all night.

Jefferson shat the bed so I ended up last in the league.

I thought I might be in line to lose a heartbreaker until Minny switched to Mullens. I had the points needed to secure victory after his first drive.

So my first ever Super Bowl win, and the Packers still kicked the crap out of the stupid Vikings. Couldn’t ask for a better outcome!

Tue January 02, 2024 12:08 pm

Congrats, Spike
Post a reply