Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: Fantasy Football Discussion

Sat November 11, 2017 4:57 pm

with zeke suspended, kareem hunt on a bye, and matt forte out, i was really in a RB pickle this week. somehow, al morris was available so i snatched him up.

Sat November 11, 2017 4:59 pm

spike wrote:with zeke suspended, kareem hunt on a bye, and matt forte out, i was really in a RB pickle this week. somehow, al morris was available so i snatched him up.

baller move

Sun November 12, 2017 2:40 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:with zeke suspended, kareem hunt on a bye, and matt forte out, i was really in a RB pickle this week. somehow, al morris was available so i snatched him up.

baller move

i hope so brah

Sun November 12, 2017 5:49 pm

spike wrote:

baller move

i hope so brah

Yeah, not fucking bad at all. How was he still available? That's nuts.

Sun November 12, 2017 6:23 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
spike wrote:

baller move

i hope so brah

I think my long standing FF league may be dying a slow death based on most members having multiple kids while also hitting that really intense, time consuming part of their careers. Also, it's mostly Packers fans, so this NFL season may not have the level of interest it did a few weeks ago. Also also, there are like three really good teams in our league this year, then seven pretty bad ones, so it's sort of a three man race at this point.

Sun November 12, 2017 6:35 pm

spike wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
spike wrote:

baller move

i hope so brah

I think my long standing FF league may be dying a slow death based on most members having multiple kids while also hitting that really intense, time consuming part of their careers. Also, it's mostly Packers fans, so this NFL season may not have the level of interest it did a few weeks ago. Also also, there are like three really good teams in our league this year, then seven pretty bad ones, so it's sort of a three man race at this point.

Ah. That makes sense. Are all the players super spread out? If you all live in the same general place maybe you could have fun with side bets and stuff to keep it fun?

Mon November 13, 2017 4:18 pm

8-2 and heading into the playoffs. I officially won the regular season in my league of record. Now, I just have to survive six weeks of playoffs. I've gotten really lucky and most of my matches have been really close. I'm nervous, team.

I'm 5-5 in my other league and trending down. But it's the primary league that matters. Clear eyes, full hearts...

Mon November 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Somehow I won easily even though my 2 QB's were Dalton and Kizer.

Mon November 13, 2017 8:50 pm

numbers wrote:Somehow I won easily even though my 2 QB's were Dalton and Kizer.

Nice work if you can get it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tue November 14, 2017 2:57 am

durdencommatyler wrote:8-2 and heading into the playoffs. I officially won the regular season in my league of record. Now, I just have to survive six weeks of playoffs. I've gotten really lucky and most of my matches have been really close. I'm nervous, team.

I'm 5-5 in my other league and trending down. But it's the primary league that matters. Clear eyes, full hearts...

6 weeks of playoffs??? how many teams in the league?

Tue November 14, 2017 3:04 am

spike wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:8-2 and heading into the playoffs. I officially won the regular season in my league of record. Now, I just have to survive six weeks of playoffs. I've gotten really lucky and most of my matches have been really close. I'm nervous, team.

Tue November 14, 2017 3:08 am

spike wrote:

GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN

Tue November 14, 2017 3:13 am

if a certain few panthers go off in the second half i could pull off a win in my money league...it doesn't really matter though as i doubt i make the playoffs

Tue November 14, 2017 4:12 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:if a certain few panthers go off in the second half i could pull off a win in my money league...it doesn't really matter though as i doubt i make the playoffs

victory!!!!

thank you cam!!

Tue November 14, 2017 7:40 pm

spike wrote:

It's only 10 teams. Ain't that some bullshit? The bottom two finishers compete for a loser's trophy that we call "The Cassel Cup." It's a red sippy cup with a yellow lid and pictures of Matt Cassel glued on it.

The other 8 teams compete for the championship trophy. You play each opponent over two weeks. So I'll play the same opponent weeks 11 & 12. Then if I win, I advance and play a different opponent for weeks 13 & 14. "Championship Week" is both weeks 15 & 16.

It's super lame. And I wish we could change it. But it's the system the league agreed on. It keeps everyone interested all season and almost all of us seem to really like it.

Fri November 17, 2017 6:40 pm

last night i had AB on the field and kept Corey Davis and Derrick Henry on the bench.

Possibly the first time this season i felt like a true, in control manager :comp:

Fri November 17, 2017 6:57 pm

gardenparty wrote:last night i had AB on the field and kept Corey Davis and Derrick Henry on the bench.

Possibly the first time this season i felt like a true, in control manager :comp:

baller move leaving AB in

Fri November 17, 2017 7:01 pm

gardenparty wrote:last night i had AB on the field and kept Corey Davis and Derrick Henry on the bench.

:lol:

Fri November 17, 2017 8:31 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:

:lol:

8-)

Sat November 18, 2017 1:12 am

Pats D or Rams D?
Sanu or K Benjamin?
Post a reply