The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3682 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56150
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Already dead in my league of record. Fighting for a spot in my other league, but super unlikely to make it in.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38898
durdencommatyler wrote:
Already dead in my league of record. Fighting for a spot in my other league, but super unlikely to make it in.

k hunt has really sucked it up lately

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 9:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56150
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Already dead in my league of record. Fighting for a spot in my other league, but super unlikely to make it in.

k hunt has really sucked it up lately

Yup. It's a bummer, too. Terrible play-calling, Reid abandoning the run, defenses staking the box, Alex's inability or refusal to keep safeties honest by taking shots down the field. I blame Reid for most of it, though. Hunt has always been the kind of back that gets stronger and runs harder as the game goes on. Giving him only 12 carries and then abandoning the run all together in the 4th quarter PLUS keeping him out of hurry-up situations and 2 min drills is just fucking stupid. Doubly so when an offense is one dimensional.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 9:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13327
Location: Seattle, WA
i've reached the point where i'm looking forward to the FFB season being over. happens every year about this time.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 9:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56150
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I can't believe I'm asking this but...

Goff @ Arizona?

or

Matt Ryan v Minnesota?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13327
Location: Seattle, WA
durdencommatyler wrote:
I can't believe I'm asking this but...

Goff @ Arizona?

or

Matt Ryan v Minnesota?


I like Goff's matchup much better, and he's been airing it out a lot lately. it's also a division game, so that could had something to it. He is quite boom-or-bust though, but it seems like this season his good/bad games have come in pairs. so, second good game in a row? Ryan seems much more consistent, but without the big numbers under his belt this season.

i really have no idea what i'm talking about


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13327
Location: Seattle, WA
i have Russell Wilson v Wentz this week, in seattle.

i think i'm going with Wentz with Seattle missing some key defensive backs. i really don't know though.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 10:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56150
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Wentz is an auto-start for me. If you have him, you play him.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 10:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13327
Location: Seattle, WA
durdencommatyler wrote:
Wentz is an auto-start for me. If you have him, you play him.


i've been rotating him and Wilson all season depending on the matchups


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56150
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
bodysnatcher wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Wentz is an auto-start for me. If you have him, you play him.


i've been rotating him and Wilson all season depending on the matchups

Smart. Because Wilson is also an auto-start.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13327
Location: Seattle, WA
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Wentz is an auto-start for me. If you have him, you play him.


i've been rotating him and Wilson all season depending on the matchups

Smart. Because Wilson is also an auto-start.


it's nice to have the top 2 qb's, mostly bc it keeps one of them off someone else's team. but it's a weekly dilemma that kinda sucks.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56150
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
bodysnatcher wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Wentz is an auto-start for me. If you have him, you play him.


i've been rotating him and Wilson all season depending on the matchups

Smart. Because Wilson is also an auto-start.


it's nice to have the top 2 qb's, mostly bc it keeps one of them off someone else's team. but it's a weekly dilemma that kinda sucks.

I feel like it's a great dilemma to have, though. And one I would welcome.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 10:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13327
Location: Seattle, WA
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Wentz is an auto-start for me. If you have him, you play him.


i've been rotating him and Wilson all season depending on the matchups

Smart. Because Wilson is also an auto-start.


it's nice to have the top 2 qb's, mostly bc it keeps one of them off someone else's team. but it's a weekly dilemma that kinda sucks.

I feel like it's a great dilemma to have, though. And one I would welcome.


with that great dilemma comes the other great dilemma of "which 2.3-point running back should i start this week?"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 11:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56150
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
bodysnatcher wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Wentz is an auto-start for me. If you have him, you play him.


i've been rotating him and Wilson all season depending on the matchups

Smart. Because Wilson is also an auto-start.


it's nice to have the top 2 qb's, mostly bc it keeps one of them off someone else's team. but it's a weekly dilemma that kinda sucks.

I feel like it's a great dilemma to have, though. And one I would welcome.


with that great dilemma comes the other great dilemma of "which 2.3-point running back should i start this week?"

The one with the better matchup.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13327
Location: Seattle, WA
all i know is that Isaiah Crowell is on my shit list for the rest of his career, or the rest of my Fantasy career. whichever ends first.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Fri December 01, 2017 12:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56150
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
bodysnatcher wrote:
all i know is that Isaiah Crowell is on my shit list for the rest of his career, or the rest of my Fantasy career. whichever ends first.

I'd fire him up this weekend, though.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Fri December 01, 2017 1:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:44 pm
Posts: 7848
Location: Franklin, MA
Last week of the regular season, I’m in 2nd place at 9-3 so this week doesn’t really matter. I’m not too optimistic about my chances in the playoffs, I probably would have been a 500 team if I hadn’t had DeShaun Watson, and I’m not too optimistic about getting much out of Winston the rest of the way.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Fri December 01, 2017 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56150
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
QB's usually don't win or lose you games, though. Watson spoiled you ( :P ). Winston should be fine as long as the rest of you team is set. There are worse QB options.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Fri December 01, 2017 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:44 pm
Posts: 7848
Location: Franklin, MA
durdencommatyler wrote:
QB's usually don't win or lose you games, though. Watson spoiled you ( :P ). Winston should be fine as long as the rest of you team is set. There are worse QB options.


In my league the QBs are everything. It’s a 2QB league where the stats are heavily slanted towards them. I’ve had a rotating door of bums since Winston and Watson went out, Andy Dalton, Kizer, Peterman, Matt Moore, it’s been brutal.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Fri December 01, 2017 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56150
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
numbers wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
QB's usually don't win or lose you games, though. Watson spoiled you ( :P ). Winston should be fine as long as the rest of you team is set. There are worse QB options.


In my league the QBs are everything. It’s a 2QB league where the stats are heavily slanted towards them. I’ve had a rotating door of bums since Winston and Watson went out, Andy Dalton, Kizer, Peterman, Matt Moore, it’s been brutal.

Yeesh. Get a new league. :lol:


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3682 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri December 15, 2017 6:10 am