The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6028 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245 ... 302  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Fri October 01, 2021 1:19 am 
Mind Your Tanners

Chark just got carted off. Tough blow for him after last year.

Your Jones play should be better.

PostPosted: Fri October 01, 2021 1:31 am 
The Master

i have chase in both leagues :?

PostPosted: Fri October 01, 2021 1:54 am 
Mind Your Tanners

Somebody in my league dropped Beasley, so I just dropped Shenault yesterday to add Beasley. Now Shenault is probably going to rack up the points... 0-4, here I come.

PostPosted: Fri October 01, 2021 2:46 am 
The Master

elliseamos wrote:
Somebody in my league dropped Beasley, so I just dropped Shenault yesterday to add Beasley. Now Shenault is probably going to rack up the points... 0-4, here I come.

shenault is going to catch three TD's in the 4th quarter, but

Spoiler: show
beasley will fracture is clavicle on the opening drive

PostPosted: Fri October 01, 2021 11:27 am 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

The Marvin Jones start didn't really pan out. Only 5 points.

But James Robinson had a game so that take helped.

PostPosted: Sat October 02, 2021 2:52 am 
The Master

don't start julio!!!

PostPosted: Sat October 02, 2021 2:30 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

So do I go with Allen Robinson or Emanuel Sanders instead?

PostPosted: Sat October 02, 2021 2:58 pm 
The Master

sanders

PostPosted: Sat October 02, 2021 3:01 pm 
The Master

i have murray and stafford, and keep getting completely one sided trade requests for stafford...i guess i can't blame them for trying

PostPosted: Sat October 02, 2021 3:03 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
sanders

This is what my head is telling me, too. But all the experts on all the ranking/who should I start sites/apps/etc all say to go with Allen Robinson. Ugh!

The match-up is juicy for A-Rob. If I can't start him this week then I don't know when I ever can, you know? But my god I really don't want to start him. I feel like I should bench him until he proves it.

PostPosted: Sat October 02, 2021 3:06 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

i have murray and stafford, and keep getting completely one sided trade requests for stafford...i guess i can't blame them for trying

have you started stafford at all yet

PostPosted: Sat October 02, 2021 3:08 pm 
The Master

epilogue wrote:
sanders

This is what my head is telling me, too. But all the experts on all the ranking/who should I start sites/apps/etc all say to go with Allen Robinson. Ugh!

The match-up is juicy for A-Rob. If I can't start him this week then I don't know when I ever can, you know? But my god I really don't want to start him. I feel like I should bench him until he proves it.

nah i get it...i'm just bitter about allen robinson, but my head tells me at this point too i'd rather have sanders as a team's second or third option in a pass heavy offense as opposed to robinson in something that doesn't even look like an offense

but trust me, i get it...i have allen robinson, brandon aiyuk, and robby anderson in this league...it's beyond frustrating and baffling...thank god i have ja'marr chase

i'm sure a-rob will go off as soon as either of us bench him...but i think sanders is worth the risk right now

PostPosted: Sat October 02, 2021 3:09 pm 
The Master

epilogue wrote:

no...but i'm not going to give him up to help put another team over the edge when i'm getting jack sh*t in return

PostPosted: Sat October 02, 2021 3:10 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

epilogue wrote:
sanders

nah i get it...i'm just bitter about allen robinson, but my head tells me at this point too i'd rather have sanders as a team's second or third option in a pass heavy offense as opposed to robinson in something that doesn't even look like an offense

but trust me, i get it...i have allen robinson, brandon aiyuk, and robby anderson in this league...it's beyond frustrating and baffling...thank god i have ja'marr chase

i'm sure a-rob will go off as soon as either of us bench him...but i think sanders is worth the risk right now

You talked me into it! Sanders it is!

I have a nice lead on my opponent thanks to James Robinson. So I think I can take the risk and hope for home run.

PostPosted: Sat October 02, 2021 3:11 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

epilogue wrote:

no...but i'm not going to give him up to help put another team over the edge when i'm getting jack sh*t in return

Oh totally. I wouldn't unload him for peanuts. I was just curious. I also have Murray and thought about nabbing Stafford off the waiver wire just to hold him. But we only have four bench spots in this dumb league and I need WR help.

PostPosted: Sat October 02, 2021 3:14 pm 
The Master

someone offered me jalen straight up for stafford...no

last night another guy sent me three trade requests and ended up cancelling them all by the time i saw it this morning:

1.stafford and aiyuk for edwards-helaire and darrel williams...no offense joe, but no

2.another was stafford and aiyuk for latavious murray and robert woods...wtf

3. the other was stafford and aiyuk for edwards-helaire and robert woods...that is the only one i'd even consider, but still no thanks

PostPosted: Sat October 02, 2021 3:14 pm 
The Master

epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:
sanders

I have a nice lead on my opponent thanks to James Robinson. So I think I can take the risk and hope for home run.

oh yeah that's a good reason to pull the trigger on sanders...who is your TE again?

PostPosted: Sat October 02, 2021 3:16 pm 
The Master

epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:

Oh totally. I wouldn't unload him for peanuts. I was just curious. I also have Murray and thought about nabbing Stafford off the waiver wire just to hold him. But we only have four bench spots in this dumb league and I need WR help.

i think stafford will end up with a really strong year, but depending on how many teams you have in your league and if you need WR or other help i don't think he's a must grab...definitely nice to have someone like that in case your starter goes down though

PostPosted: Sat October 02, 2021 3:24 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:
sanders

oh yeah that's a good reason to pull the trigger on sanders...who is your TE again?

Higbee

PostPosted: Sat October 02, 2021 3:25 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:

i think stafford will end up with a really strong year, but depending on how many teams you have in your league and if you need WR or other help i don't think he's a must grab...definitely nice to have someone like that in case your starter goes down though

Totally.

And you made the right call on all those trades. That last one was the only other one I would have even considered, too.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6028 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245 ... 302  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports