The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6028 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263 ... 302  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy Football Discussion
PostPosted: Wed July 27, 2022 9:22 pm 
The Master

epilogue wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Yeah, I'm re-upping in both leagues this year. And I'm feeling lukewarm about both. At least I have the #1 pick in my league of record.

Anybody you’re targeting? Not just first overall, but throughout the rounds

It's a 2 keeper league. I'll hang on to Derrick Henry and forfeit the other keeper. So I should get two really early picks as long as everyone else keeps at least one as well. Jamar Chase is high on my list. But I'm guessing he'll be kept. So... no, not really. Do you have any suggestions?

Not really. There are so many people with questions marks, and ones who changed teams. Speaking of which, any notions on your new boy JuJu?

PostPosted: Wed July 27, 2022 9:25 pm 
10Club Complaint Department

i am fantasizing about a terrific season for the new england patriots.

PostPosted: Wed July 27, 2022 9:39 pm 
The Master

dad wrote:
i am fantasizing about a terrific season for the new england patriots.

Mac Jones for All-Pro replacement team.

PostPosted: Thu July 28, 2022 11:49 am 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Yeah, I'm re-upping in both leagues this year. And I'm feeling lukewarm about both. At least I have the #1 pick in my league of record.

It's a 2 keeper league. I'll hang on to Derrick Henry and forfeit the other keeper. So I should get two really early picks as long as everyone else keeps at least one as well. Jamar Chase is high on my list. But I'm guessing he'll be kept. So... no, not really. Do you have any suggestions?

Not really. There are so many people with questions marks, and ones who changed teams. Speaking of which, any notions on your new boy JuJu?

Right now I think he's the guy to target of you're wanting to try and cash in on Mahomes targets. But it's still a little early to be sure.

This is going to be a different Chiefs offense. I think Kelce is the only lock.

PostPosted: Thu July 28, 2022 12:32 pm 
The Master

epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:

Right now I think he's the guy to target of you're wanting to try and cash in on Mahomes targets. But it's still a little early to be sure.

I had similar thoughts. If I feel my team is fairly loaded I could see myself taking a flyer on him at most as a WR2.

PostPosted: Fri July 29, 2022 6:31 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:

I had similar thoughts. If I feel my team is fairly loaded I could see myself taking a flyer on him at most as a WR2.

Yeah, I think any of the KC WRs this year should be thought of as Flexes with WR2 upside.

At least, right now. We'll see how things shape up during camp and preseason. Something could reveal itself.

PostPosted: Fri July 29, 2022 7:03 pm 
The Master

epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:

Yeah, I think any of the KC WRs this year should be thought of as Flexes with WR2 upside.

At least, right now. We'll see how things shape up during camp and preseason. Something could reveal itself.

I’m drafting Julio in Round 10

PostPosted: Fri July 29, 2022 7:41 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:

Wholio?

PostPosted: Fri July 29, 2022 7:55 pm 
The Master

epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:
epilogue wrote:

Wholio?

wtf

PostPosted: Fri July 29, 2022 7:56 pm 
The Master

lio

PostPosted: Fri July 29, 2022 10:04 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

I kid, I kid. You go get him, Lenny!

PostPosted: Tue August 16, 2022 5:08 pm 
The Master

Did a mock draft on yahoo and it gave this team a D+. Am I an idiot for thinking that’s way off base. I know my RB’s aren’t strong, but d*mn

Your Team
1. Ja'Marr Chase (Cin - WR)
2. Stefon Diggs (Buf - WR)
3. Eli Mitchell (SF - RB)
4. Josh Allen (Buf - QB)
5. Dalton Schultz (Dal - TE)
6. Kenneth Walker III (Sea - RB)
7. Michael Thomas (NO - WR)
8. Adam Thielen (Min - WR)
9. Derek Carr (LV - QB)
10. Michael Carter (NYJ - RB)
11. Los Angeles (LAR - DEF)
12. Nico Collins (Hou - WR)
13. Robbie Gould (SF - K)
14. Brian Robinson Jr. (Was - RB)
15. Raheem Mostert (Mia - RB)

PostPosted: Tue August 16, 2022 5:55 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Lot of question marks on that team.

PostPosted: Tue August 16, 2022 7:29 pm 
The Master

Mickey wrote:

I’m very comfortable on starting WR, QB, and TE. And DEF but who cares.

Thomas is a risk and maybe a reach, but I thought it was worth it. I actually like Thielen this year. Will definitely concede RB is weak.

I don’t mind having the same starting QB and WR also, but I know there’s a consensus that disagree.

I just like to play with scenarios on mocks, but still I wouldn’t mind this squadron.

I’m going to do another now and hope to get a C-.

PostPosted: Tue August 16, 2022 7:49 pm 
The Master

I’m not sure what to think about Najee.

PostPosted: Tue August 16, 2022 8:18 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Mickey wrote:

Thomas is a risk and maybe a reach, but I thought it was worth it. I actually like Thielen this year. Will definitely concede RB is weak.

I don’t mind having the same starting QB and WR also, but I know there’s a consensus that disagree.

I just like to play with scenarios on mocks, but still I wouldn’t mind this squadron.

It's not a terrible team but there's a lot of guys who could break one way or the other. Thomas, for sure, but Chase is a prime regression candidate, Walker's a rookie under a coach who loves committees. Is Mitchell a true RB1 if Deebo is there?

I'm definitely in the camp that prefers to avoid the boom/bust cycles of QB/RB/WR from the same team. Been snakebit there before.

PostPosted: Tue August 16, 2022 8:24 pm 
The Master

Mickey wrote:
Mickey wrote:

It's not a terrible team but there's a lot of guys who could break one way or the other. Thomas, for sure, but Chase is a prime regression candidate, Walker's a rookie under a coach who loves committees. Is Mitchell a true RB1 if Deebo is there?

I'm definitely in the camp that prefers to avoid the boom/bust cycles of QB/RB/WR from the same team. Been snakebit there before.

I get it on the last part. I don’t do QB’s/RB’s from the same team, or WR/RB’s.

I don’t think they’re going to use Deebo in the run game that much. It was mainly because Mitchell was out. If nothing else I think they will have a fairly balanced attack if Lance plays decently. If not Mitchell could easily have a top 10-15 year.

Do you have any big time sleeper pick notions?

PostPosted: Tue August 16, 2022 8:28 pm 
The Master

I signed up for another mock, but got tied up with work and never joined. This is what it auto drafted :comp:

1. Najee Harris (Pit - RB)
2. CeeDee Lamb (Dal - WR)
3. Breece Hall (NYJ - RB)
4. Terry McLaurin (Was - WR)
5. Damien Harris (NE - RB)
6. Joe Burrow (Cin - QB)
7. Zach Ertz (Ari - TE)
8. Buffalo (Buf - DEF)
9. Daniel Carlson (LV - K)
10. Elijah Moore (NYJ - WR)
11. Kadarius Toney (NYG - WR)
12. Jamaal Williams (Det - RB)
13. Matt Ryan (Ind - QB)
14. Tyler Higbee (LAR - TE)
15. Cincinnati (Cin - DEF)

PostPosted: Tue August 16, 2022 8:40 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Taking a Jets RB :cop:

PostPosted: Tue August 16, 2022 8:50 pm 
The Master

Mickey wrote:
Taking a Jets RB :cop:

I do lot get why that RB is ranked so highly. That team would make me just quit the season.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6028 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263 ... 302  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports