Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: NBA Draft Tourney

Wed January 13, 2021 5:11 am

Bammer wrote:Harden, baby. Harden.

Thicc Ross

Wed January 13, 2021 6:29 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
Bammer wrote:Harden, baby. Harden.

Thicc Ross

heard he might pull a kawhi soon. there goes one year of production, bam bam.

Wed January 13, 2021 6:42 pm

The Ringer says Evan Mobley is the best draft pick. RIP Cade Cunningham.

Wed January 13, 2021 6:47 pm

4/5 wrote:The Ringer says Evan Mobley is the best draft pick. RIP Cade Cunningham.

Cade didn't even look better than Killian Hayes when I watched him. Probably wasted that pick. Should have drafted Lamelo.

Wed January 13, 2021 6:55 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
4/5 wrote:The Ringer says Evan Mobley is the best draft pick. RIP Cade Cunningham.

Cade didn't even look better than Killian Hayes when I watched him. Probably wasted that pick. Should have drafted Lamelo.

But then you'd have to root for a Ball.

Wed January 13, 2021 6:57 pm

4/5 wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

But then you'd have to root for a Ball.

One of the main reasons I didn't want to draft him, but I think it was too good to pass up that late in our draft.

Re: NBA Draft Tourney: Round 11 (bada)

Thu January 14, 2021 1:22 am

Bammer wrote:Caris LeVert

(please get traded please get traded please get traded)

Should I collect my prize now, or do we wait the full 3 years?

Re: NBA Draft Tourney: Round 11 (bada)

Thu January 14, 2021 4:00 pm

Bammer wrote:
Bammer wrote:Caris LeVert

(please get traded please get traded please get traded)

Should I collect my prize now, or do we wait the full 3 years?

Yeah I'm pretty jealous over here with my out for the year Spencer Dinwiddie. I had the same logic that he would get traded. Sigh.

Thu January 14, 2021 4:53 pm

Caris LeVert makes Indy scary. I was gonna say good thing they didn't get Hayward too but right on time he's hurt again.

Thu January 14, 2021 5:10 pm

I don't know why Houston would want Oladipo instead of Lavert. Lavert is better and not a dickhead.

Thu January 14, 2021 6:26 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:I don't know why Houston would want Oladipo instead of Lavert. Lavert is better and not a dickhead.

And he's younger and he's under contract through '23!!! I don't understand it at all.

Thu January 14, 2021 6:51 pm

Word on the street is the Houston owner has money problems. Doesn't want to pay Lavert. Oladipo is expiring and they'll prob trade him anyways for picks.

Thu January 14, 2021 8:08 pm

bada wrote:Word on the street is the Houston owner has money problems. Doesn't want to pay Lavert. Oladipo is expiring and they'll prob trade him anyways for picks.

What are they going to get for an expiring Oladipo though? MAYBE a first from a desperate playoff team?

Thu January 14, 2021 9:21 pm

OLADIPO!!! is more fun to say

Fri January 15, 2021 6:42 am

verb_to_trust wrote:
bada wrote:Word on the street is the Houston owner has money problems. Doesn't want to pay Lavert. Oladipo is expiring and they'll prob trade him anyways for picks.

What are they going to get for an expiring Oladipo though? MAYBE a first from a desperate playoff team?

Does it matter?

Milwaukee will win the next 5 championships.

Fri January 15, 2021 3:11 pm

Bammer wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

Does it matter?

Lakers look primed to repeat but really anyone but the Nets works for me at this point

Fri January 15, 2021 3:29 pm

Bammer wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

Does it matter?

:luv:

Sun January 17, 2021 12:38 am

4/5 wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:I don't know why Houston would want Oladipo instead of Lavert. Lavert is better and not a dickhead.

And he's younger and he's under contract through '23!!! I don't understand it at all.

Whoops. Looks like he's going to die.

Sun January 17, 2021 4:17 am

Was that part of his physical, and will it negate the trade?

Sun January 17, 2021 4:28 am

I am struggling to think of something funnier than Harden actually still being on the Rockets and having to go back to Houston.
Post a reply