Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Wed April 19, 2017 11:01 am

Belichick always seems to figure out a way, so I wouldn't put it past him to ask:

Wed April 19, 2017 1:49 pm

That guy died.

Wed April 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Good riddance.

Wed April 19, 2017 3:35 pm

I'd probably kill myself too if I fucked up as bad as he did. What a colossal dumbass.

Wed April 19, 2017 4:35 pm

looks like his legacy will be being a poster boy for how not to conduct yourself as a talented professional. i forget, did he have any kids? i know he had a longtime fiancee and i seem to recall they had at least one. if so, no matter how stupid and awful he was and that few will miss him, there's a family without a daddy now, and i feel for them.

Wed April 19, 2017 4:37 pm

AndySlash wrote:looks like his legacy will be being a poster boy for how not to conduct yourself as a talented professional. i forget, did he have any kids? i know he had a longtime fiancee and i seem to recall they had at least one. if so, no matter how stupid and awful he was and that few will miss him, there's a family without a daddy now, and i feel for them.

I have a hunch they'll be better off without him.

Wed April 19, 2017 4:49 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
AndySlash wrote:looks like his legacy will be being a poster boy for how not to conduct yourself as a talented professional. i forget, did he have any kids? i know he had a longtime fiancee and i seem to recall they had at least one. if so, no matter how stupid and awful he was and that few will miss him, there's a family without a daddy now, and i feel for them.

I have a hunch they'll be better off without him.

It's hard to feel sorry for any woman that would try and hitch their wagon to such an obviously horrible person even before they started murdering people. My guess is she sucks too.

Wed April 19, 2017 5:05 pm

i'm kind of remembering now the fiancee was complicit in some of this, so yeah, not an ideal person, either. they do have a daughter, though, and you can say she may be better off, and perhaps so, but we don't know. fact is she lost her dad, in some ways for a second time, and this time its permanent.

Wed April 19, 2017 5:54 pm

He had one of those really low on the forehead hairlines. Those dudes are always shady.

Wed April 19, 2017 5:59 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:He had one of those really low on the forehead hairlines. Those dudes are always shady.

I had one of these for the first 20 years of my life. Old pictures look really weird. Thankfully everything has migrated further north (like, the sky) since then.

Wed April 19, 2017 5:59 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:He had one of those really low on the forehead hairlines. Those dudes are always shady.

I had one of these for the first 20 years of my life.

And you think I'm the Boston Strangler!

Wed April 19, 2017 6:10 pm

Someone on reddit commented "At least he died doing what he loves" and I had a good lol

Wed April 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Simple Torture wrote:Someone on reddit commented "At least he died doing what he loves" and I had a good lol

:haha:

Wed April 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Also, this:

Wed April 19, 2017 6:39 pm

wouldn't be surprised if he had help.

Wed April 19, 2017 6:40 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:wouldn't be surprised if he had help.

Spoiler: show

Wed April 19, 2017 6:42 pm

Simple Torture wrote:

I would have gone with the picture of McNulty confirming the physics.

Wed April 19, 2017 6:43 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:

I would have gone with the picture of McNulty confirming the physics.

I love that the series includes 4-5 montages of Jimmy working out physics.

Wed April 19, 2017 8:52 pm

I just finished watching The Wire again for the 4th time and it never gets old.

And we're 2 for 2 with people who should kill themselves doing it this week, come on OJ give us the three peat.

Wed April 19, 2017 9:15 pm

i see what you did there
Post a reply