The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 11:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 12394
Location: Cumberland, RI
Belichick always seems to figure out a way, so I wouldn't put it past him to ask:


_________________
McParadigm wrote:
A+


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
RM Elitist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 8:43 pm
Posts: 13312
That guy died.

_________________
dimejinky99 wrote:
Hang on I check on my Grindr


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 1:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:52 pm
Posts: 5304
Good riddance.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 3:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 12108
Location: there all is aching
I'd probably kill myself too if I fucked up as bad as he did. What a colossal dumbass.

_________________
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What a great post, tommy


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:42 am
Posts: 1465
Location: Minneapolis
looks like his legacy will be being a poster boy for how not to conduct yourself as a talented professional. i forget, did he have any kids? i know he had a longtime fiancee and i seem to recall they had at least one. if so, no matter how stupid and awful he was and that few will miss him, there's a family without a daddy now, and i feel for them.

_________________
ah, copperplate, a font for the truly modern man.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 4:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 17849
AndySlash wrote:
looks like his legacy will be being a poster boy for how not to conduct yourself as a talented professional. i forget, did he have any kids? i know he had a longtime fiancee and i seem to recall they had at least one. if so, no matter how stupid and awful he was and that few will miss him, there's a family without a daddy now, and i feel for them.

I have a hunch they'll be better off without him.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 11864
Location: Illinois
tragabigzanda wrote:
AndySlash wrote:
looks like his legacy will be being a poster boy for how not to conduct yourself as a talented professional. i forget, did he have any kids? i know he had a longtime fiancee and i seem to recall they had at least one. if so, no matter how stupid and awful he was and that few will miss him, there's a family without a daddy now, and i feel for them.

I have a hunch they'll be better off without him.


It's hard to feel sorry for any woman that would try and hitch their wagon to such an obviously horrible person even before they started murdering people. My guess is she sucks too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:42 am
Posts: 1465
Location: Minneapolis
i'm kind of remembering now the fiancee was complicit in some of this, so yeah, not an ideal person, either. they do have a daughter, though, and you can say she may be better off, and perhaps so, but we don't know. fact is she lost her dad, in some ways for a second time, and this time its permanent.

_________________
ah, copperplate, a font for the truly modern man.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 45079
He had one of those really low on the forehead hairlines. Those dudes are always shady.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 5:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 17849
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
He had one of those really low on the forehead hairlines. Those dudes are always shady.

I had one of these for the first 20 years of my life. Old pictures look really weird. Thankfully everything has migrated further north (like, the sky) since then.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 5:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 12394
Location: Cumberland, RI
tragabigzanda wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
He had one of those really low on the forehead hairlines. Those dudes are always shady.

I had one of these for the first 20 years of my life.


And you think I'm the Boston Strangler!

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
A+


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 12394
Location: Cumberland, RI
Someone on reddit commented "At least he died doing what he loves" and I had a good lol

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
A+


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 6:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 17849
Simple Torture wrote:
Someone on reddit commented "At least he died doing what he loves" and I had a good lol

:haha:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 12394
Location: Cumberland, RI
Also, this:

Image

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
A+


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 6:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 29086
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
wouldn't be surprised if he had help.

_________________
dev wrote:
Love pans out.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 12394
Location: Cumberland, RI
BurtReynolds wrote:
wouldn't be surprised if he had help.


Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
A+


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 6:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46856
Location: Sector 7-G
Simple Torture wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
wouldn't be surprised if he had help.


Spoiler: show
Image

I would have gone with the picture of McNulty confirming the physics.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 12394
Location: Cumberland, RI
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
wouldn't be surprised if he had help.


Spoiler: show
Image

I would have gone with the picture of McNulty confirming the physics.


I love that the series includes 4-5 montages of Jimmy working out physics.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
A+


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 12:11 am
Posts: 1301
Location: The 216
I just finished watching The Wire again for the 4th time and it never gets old.

And we're 2 for 2 with people who should kill themselves doing it this week, come on OJ give us the three peat.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed April 19, 2017 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 8202
Location: An office full of assholes
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
He had one of those really low on the forehead hairlines. Those dudes are always shady.

i see what you did there


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed December 13, 2017 10:54 am