Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: 2020 NFL Season

Tue February 09, 2021 1:50 am

dad wrote:

that streaker looked so happy, it was inspirational

Wed February 10, 2021 2:17 pm

Wed February 10, 2021 2:19 pm

lol

Wed February 10, 2021 7:00 pm

:haha:

Sun February 14, 2021 1:02 pm

https://sports.yahoo.com/daughter-lomba ... 57353.html

Daughter of Lombardi Trophy's designer wants apology from Tom Brady for trophy toss

JFC

Mon February 22, 2021 3:15 am

It’s been 14 days. Has everyone from your super bowl party died yet?

Mon February 22, 2021 4:30 am

Bammer wrote:It’s been 14 days. Has everyone from your super bowl party died yet?

Who, me? I watched with my wife and that’s it

Mon February 22, 2021 4:55 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Bammer wrote:It’s been 14 days. Has everyone from your super bowl party died yet?

No just in general all the Super(spreader) Bowl parties ... anyone die of Covid yet?

Mon February 22, 2021 2:43 pm

Bammer wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

No just in general all the Super(spreader) Bowl parties ... anyone die of Covid yet?

america has shit contact tracing, so we'll never know.

Mon February 22, 2021 4:16 pm

spike wrote:
Bammer wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

america has shit contact tracing, so we'll never know.

Do they even contact trace anymore? I've known quite a few people with it and not one of them got a call from anyone asking where they've bee, who they've been in contact with, etc.

Sat February 27, 2021 11:03 pm

epilogue wrote:How much of Brady's motivation today is taking away that one final distinction that Peyton Manning has over him?

Well I'll be...

There have been several reports and speculations as to why Tom Brady decided to leave the New England Patriots after 20 seasons and six Super Bowl titles. The full story may never come to light until Brady decides to expand on his exit. Yet, one motivating factor that was revealed this week circles back to Brady's longtime rival Peyton Manning.

Buccaneers quarterbacks coach Clyde Christensen believes one reason Brady left New England was to match something only Manning had accomplished: be the starting quarterback for two Super Bowl-winning franchises.

"He said one of the things that looked really fun and challenging to him is what Peyton did in Denver," Christensen told "CBS Sports Radio’s The Zach Gelb Show" on Wednesday. "There was something about that challenge that hit (Brady) right. 'Hey, I'm going to go see if I can do this again somewhere else.'

"I do think that the challenge of that was a huge thing for him. Twenty-one years (the length of Brady's career) is a long time. Sometimes there's time for a change. He's mentioned several times that he was impressed with it and that looked fun and challenging to him."

Sun February 28, 2021 12:30 pm

Brady doesn’t need a QB coach

Sun February 28, 2021 12:57 pm

Isn't it telling, that after 6 SB (to Peyton's 2) he was still motivated to pursue this? I mean, he's still motivated by being picked #199, so maybe I (we) should have known.

Sun February 28, 2021 3:05 pm

elliseamos wrote:Isn't it telling, that after 6 SB (to Peyton's 2) he was still motivated to pursue this? I mean, he's still motivated by being picked #199, so maybe I (we) should have known.

I DID KNOW THAT'S WHY I ASKED THE QUESTION AND SELF JUST LAUGHED AT ME

Sun February 28, 2021 5:34 pm

Here’s hoping he’s now motivated to be the only qb to win multiple championships with two different franchises

Sun February 28, 2021 5:57 pm

epilogue wrote:
elliseamos wrote:Isn't it telling, that after 6 SB (to Peyton's 2) he was still motivated to pursue this? I mean, he's still motivated by being picked #199, so maybe I (we) should have known.

Calmer than you are...

Sun February 28, 2021 8:59 pm

elliseamos wrote:
epilogue wrote:

Calmer than you are...

:lol:
Post a reply