The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1657 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 83  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 2:37 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 2:38 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Who I want to win
Packers over Bucs
Bills over Chiefs

Who I think will win
Chiefs over Bills
Bucs over Pack

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 2:47 am 
The Master

bucs
chiefs

go niners

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 3:00 am 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Packers
Chiefs

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 3:00 am 
10Club Complaint Department

I’d love to see Packers v. Chiefs. A rematch of SB I. They could spruce it up a bit by doing holograms of Vince Lombardi and Hank Stram, and let them call a few plays.

I’d love to see Lombardi calling a sweep, and hear Stram talk about how 65 Toss Power Trap would blow a hole wide open.

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 3:02 am 
The Master

dad wrote:
I’d love to see Packers v. Chiefs. A rematch of SB I. They could spruce it up a bit by doing holograms of Vince Lombardi and Hank Stram, and let them call a few plays.

I’d love to see Lombardi calling a sweep, and hear Stram talk about how 65 Toss Power Trap would blow a hole wide open.

nerd

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 3:07 am 

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
dad wrote:

nerd

Why don’t people talk or sound like Stram anymore?

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 3:14 am 
The Master

dad wrote:
dad wrote:

nerd

do you mean hank scorpio?

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 3:28 am 

dad wrote:
dad wrote:

nerd

lenny, please.

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 3:31 am 
The Master

dad wrote:
dad wrote:
dad wrote:

nerd

lenny, please.

ok goodbye

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 4:38 am 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

dad wrote:

:luv:

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 4:47 am 
The Master

Chiefs haven't played a great game in over a month. I'm not sure they can lock in that gear for a whole game.

My heart says Chiefs/Packers but my head says Bills/Packers.

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 4:56 am 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Monkey_Driven wrote:
Chiefs haven't played a great game in over a month. I'm not sure they can lock in that gear for a whole game.

My heart says Chiefs/Packers but my head says Bills/Packers.

1. If Pat doesn't get hurt, they hang 35 easy on the Browns last week. They were dominating that game.

2. They haven't yet played a complete game fully up to their potential all season and they're still 14-2 (15-1 if half of the team isn't resting week 17).

3. They have already defeated 2 of the 3 remaining playoff teams this year.

4. They don't need to "lock into that gear" for an entire game. As evidenced by this entire season so far (and last season's playoff run).

Look, nothing against the Bills. They've improved a lot over the second half of the season. They're playing hungry and strong and if they win, they'll deserve it. I won't hate seeing them play in the SB if it happens. They're a worthy opponent and there's no shame in losing to them.

But KC is the better team. Can they lose? Absolutely. But they shouldn't. This should be a high scoring game with a lot of exciting plays on both sides. But KC should win.

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 5:23 am 
Future Drummer

Let’s go Packers.

Let’s go Bills.

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 6:17 am 
mXn

Bills

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 1:41 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

I have a hard time picking against Mahomes. And I have to believe Rodgers won't pee down his leg like Brees.

Chiefs / Packers

Chiefs repeat.

SBMVP: Leveon Bell

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 1:53 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

elliseamos wrote:
I have a hard time picking against Mahomes. And I have to believe Rodgers won't pee down his leg like Brees.

Chiefs / Packers

Chiefs repeat.

Since you day your picks are usually wrong, I can't help but feel like you're doing this in hopes that it won't happen. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 2:13 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

I never thought I'd get to see my team win the Super Bowl. I got that last year and I still feel that joy. This entire season has felt like playing with house money. It's been unreal. Winning again feels like an embarrassment of riches. Something I've never felt as a Chiefs fan before. And I'll never take this feeling for granted.

As long as Pat stays healthy (and Andy keeps coaching) I think we'll be in this position a few more times down there road. And that's just bonkers. It's been so much fun watching this team.

I hope KC wins again today. But I like this Bills team. They earned the #2 seed and have fought well defending it. I like Allen. I love Diggs. I respect the hell out of Sean McDermott. I fully expect he'll have his team ready. Should be a great game. The two best teams in the AFC this year are the two remaining in this AFCC game. That's awesome.

I can't lie, it would be so cool for Bills Mafia if the Bills win today. If nothing else, that will be fun to see for them. They're a great fan base and they deserve to see their team win a SB.

I have friends who are fans of each NFC team, so I don't really have a favorite there. I'll probably spend the game cheering for whichever team is down at the time. I'd love for Rodgers to get another shot at a title and I think the Packers will pull it off but you can't ever get against the GOAT. Brady is something else. Either team could win and neither would surprise me. I'll be thrilled for either fan base, whatever happens.

Good luck to all players. Good luck to all fans. Hopefully we see good, clean, competitive games where no one gets hurt.

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 2:50 pm 
mXn

I, too, just hope all the players have fun today.

PostPosted: Sun January 24, 2021 2:58 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

epilogue wrote:
elliseamos wrote:

Chiefs / Packers

Chiefs repeat.

Since you day your picks are usually wrong, I can't help but feel like you're doing this in hopes that it won't happen. :lol:

I'd enjoy any combination of these 4 teams. TB12 getting another would be cool. Allen getting Buffalo over the hump. Rodgers getting even more ammunition to be a douche. Mahomes matching Peyton, Big Ben, Eli, Elway (and others) this early.

My picks are always what I think will happen. I just often don't think correctly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1657 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 83  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports