Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Who will win the national championship?

Clemson
40%
LSU
60%

Total votes : 15

Re: College Football

Fri August 16, 2013 7:08 pm

Wow, that is a horrible rule. And you're right--there are going to be several QBs that can't remember that in the heat of play and unjustly lose a game for their team.

Wed August 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Just picked up my season tickets. 8 days until the season kicks off.

Wed August 21, 2013 11:03 pm

These student athletes are in some big trouble...

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/23250897/four-former-vanderbilt-players-plead-not-guilty-to-rape

Mon August 26, 2013 4:15 pm

It's officially game week!

Mon August 26, 2013 7:12 pm

darth_vedder wrote:It's officially game week!

Obligatory post about there being way too many marquee night games and not enough day games. Spread the quality out networks!

Tue August 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:

Obligatory post about there being way too many marquee night games and not enough day games. Spread the quality out networks!

I am not a fan of night games. I love the 3:30 games for college and the 1pm games for the NFL. I absolutely despise Thursday Night Football (both college and NFL), and I don't like either Sunday or Monday Night football.

I hope Fox Sports 1 will give ESPN a run for their money. It would be nice to see some quality competition.

Tue August 27, 2013 1:57 pm

darth_vedder wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

I am not a fan of night games. I love the 3:30 games for college and the 1pm games for the NFL. I absolutely despise Thursday Night Football (both college and NFL), and I don't like either Sunday or Monday Night football.

I hope Fox Sports 1 will give ESPN a run for their money. It would be nice to see some quality competition.

We can hope, but if their regular Fox Sports telecasts are any indication we are due to be disappointed.

Tue August 27, 2013 1:58 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
darth_vedder wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

We can hope, but if their regular Fox Sports telecasts are any indication we are due to be disappointed.

I watched their college football preview and it was like another ESecPN wank fest.

Fri August 30, 2013 1:58 pm

Vandy being Vandy in spectacular fashion last night.

Sun September 01, 2013 3:07 am

What a douche Manziel is.

Sun September 01, 2013 4:00 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:What a douche Manziel is.

Sun September 01, 2013 4:03 am

Darth is popping bottles!

Dabo and co out coached the shit out of Georgia.

Sun September 01, 2013 5:41 am

Texas will probably have another underwhelming season compared to their ranking, but goddamn if we don't have some RBs.

Sun September 01, 2013 4:48 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:

i really want to agree with this but im not sure what was said to him to elicit that response

Sun September 01, 2013 6:33 pm

Peeps wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

i really want to agree with this but im not sure what was said to him to elicit that response

I was referring to him rubbing his fingers together to indicate getting paid and also him signing his autograph in the air. Live up your perceived "popularity" dude, you'll catch Tebowitis if you ever get drafted.

Sun September 01, 2013 7:43 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Peeps wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

I was referring to him rubbing his fingers together to indicate getting paid and also him signing his autograph in the air. Live up your perceived "popularity" dude, you'll catch Tebowitis if you ever get drafted.

well the money thing he did last year also, so he gets a pass on that. the autograph thing like i said, i would like to know what was said before i pass judgement

Sun September 01, 2013 9:06 pm

I know he did the money thing last year. But after all that's transpired you would think he would want to tone it down. Clearly when he says "I'm twenty, I'm not perfect and going to make mistakes" he doesn't really mean mistakes but just getting caught. Just not doing anything to shake that spoiled rich boy image imo.

Sun September 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Peeps wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

Getting in a shouting match with defenders from Rice University and picking up a 15 yard personal foul will pretty much do it. He's not even mature enough to make it through a half of football without the rich white trash coming out.

He's the best player in the history of Texas A&M I feel pretty confident and his coach has to take him out of the game so he doesn't further embarrass the institution. That's sad.

Other than the tremendous talent, he's everything no one wants their child to be.

Sun September 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Saw a Cal DE get tossed for a relatively straight forward hit on NW's QB last night. 15 yard penalty would have been fair I guess but to throw him out of the game was crazy. Anybody see it?

Sun September 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Electromatic wrote:He's the best player in the history of Texas A&M

Umm, Leeland McElroy and Dat Nguyen?????
Post a reply