The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158 ... 161  Next

Who will win the national championship?
Clemson 44%  44%  [ 4 ]
LSU 56%  56%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 9
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 2:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70177
Noangel wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Noangel wrote:
OU is down bur not out, fyi,

oh god

just wait

good thing i'm very patient

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 2:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon June 12, 2017 10:14 am
Posts: 309
missing Sermon . WTF did he transfer to ohio state?> we need him.

_________________
There's plenty for all.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 2:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70177
Noangel wrote:
missing Sermon . WTF did he transfer to ohio state?> we need him.

it wouldn't have mattered

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 2:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon June 12, 2017 10:14 am
Posts: 309
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Noangel wrote:
missing Sermon . WTF did he transfer to ohio state?> we need him.

it wouldn't have mattered

might have. a decent running game could have won both games the sooners lost.

_________________
There's plenty for all.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon June 12, 2017 10:14 am
Posts: 309
Texass is going down today tho,

_________________
There's plenty for all.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 24808
Location: Mizzou
Noangel wrote:
OU is down bur not out, fyi,


You're right. I bet they still make a bowl.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon June 12, 2017 10:14 am
Posts: 309
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Noangel wrote:
OU is down bur not out, fyi,


You're right. I bet they still make a bowl.



sort of a playoffs or bust mentality...


but you're right.

_________________
There's plenty for all.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70177
Noangel wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Noangel wrote:
missing Sermon . WTF did he transfer to ohio state?> we need him.

it wouldn't have mattered

might have. a decent running game could have won both games the sooners lost.

not this year...it's karma for being rapi*ts

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon June 12, 2017 10:14 am
Posts: 309
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Noangel wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Noangel wrote:
missing Sermon . WTF did he transfer to ohio state?> we need him.

it wouldn't have mattered

might have. a decent running game could have won both games the sooners lost.

not this year...it's karma for being rapi*ts

na lenny you're thinking of penn state. which should have got the death penalty if ever there was a reason for it

_________________
There's plenty for all.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70177
Noangel wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Noangel wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Noangel wrote:
missing Sermon . WTF did he transfer to ohio state?> we need him.

it wouldn't have mattered

might have. a decent running game could have won both games the sooners lost.

not this year...it's karma for being rapi*ts

na lenny you're thinking of penn state. which should have got the death penalty if ever there was a reason for it

every college team except alabama are rapis*s

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 4:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70177
a lot of great early matchups today...why is florida/tamu on two channels but mizzou/lsu aren't on at all?

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 4:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 24808
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
a lot of great early matchups today...why is florida/tamu on two channels but mizzou/lsu aren't on at all?


The Mizzou game was supposed to get at 2:30 I believe before the game was moved the Missouri.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70177
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
a lot of great early matchups today...why is florida/tamu on two channels but mizzou/lsu aren't on at all?


The Mizzou game was supposed to get at 2:30 I believe before the game was moved the Missouri.

great post

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 4:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 24808
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
a lot of great early matchups today...why is florida/tamu on two channels but mizzou/lsu aren't on at all?


The Mizzou game was supposed to get at 2:30 I believe before the game was moved the Missouri.

great post


Autocorrect is a hell of a thing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 5:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70177
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
a lot of great early matchups today...why is florida/tamu on two channels but mizzou/lsu aren't on at all?


The Mizzou game was supposed to get at 2:30 I believe before the game was moved the Missouri.

great post


Autocorrect is a hell of a thing.

still dunno why fl/tamu is on both espnu and espn, though

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 7:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 24808
Location: Mizzou
LSU is not good this year, but that doesn't mean I'm not enjoying this randomly competitive game.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 7:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 16210
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
Go Dawgs!

_________________
There are plenty of idiots to go around, on both sides of the aisle. Remember, the left wing and the right wing are both parts of the same bird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70177
Bammer wrote:
Go Dawgs!

you're a georgia fan?

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70177
heck of a goal line stand there, alex

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sat October 10, 2020 8:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 24808
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
heck of a goal line stand there, alex


Fitting end to a 40 point shootout.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158 ... 161  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rick malone and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue January 26, 2021 3:03 pm