Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Who will win the national championship?

Clemson
40%
LSU
60%

Total votes : 15

Re: College Football

Tue January 08, 2019 3:28 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:in all seriousness, i blame imagine dragons

They were almost as bad as the 'Bama defense.

Tue January 08, 2019 3:48 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:

at least Imagine Dragons had Lil' Wayne

Tue January 08, 2019 3:50 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

at least Imagine Dragons had Lil' Wayne

Who was wearing...something?

Wed January 09, 2019 3:15 am

So lenster someone on the Bama boards is speculating that the tide lost because of a language barrier with tua. The post was littered with typos. Was that you?

Wed January 09, 2019 3:18 am

Bammer wrote:So lenster someone on the Bama boards is speculating that the tide lost because of a language barrier with tua. The post was littered with typos. Was that you?

yea

Wed January 09, 2019 3:21 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Bammer wrote:So lenster someone on the Bama boards is speculating that the tide lost because of a language barrier with tua. The post was littered with typos. Was that you?

yea

What % of Bama fans are legit racists?

Wed January 09, 2019 3:22 am

Bammer wrote:

yea

Wed January 09, 2019 3:27 am

Bammer wrote:

yea

All the west coast recruits should def look there then

Wed January 09, 2019 3:38 am

Bammer wrote:
Bammer wrote:

yea

All the west coast recruits should def look there then

goodnight bammer...i love you

Wed January 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Bammer wrote:

yea

That number seems low.

Wed January 09, 2019 4:51 pm

bune wrote:
Bammer wrote:

yea

That number seems low.

go to hell

Wed January 09, 2019 4:53 pm

Present company excluded of course.

Thu January 10, 2019 12:46 pm

Jalen Hurts is is in the transfer portal as a grad transfer (immediate eligibility)

Will be interesting to see where he goes.

Thu January 10, 2019 5:35 pm

Electromatic wrote:Jalen Hurts is is in the transfer portal as a grad transfer (immediate eligibility)

Will be interesting to see where he goes.

i think he will declare for the draft and be selected in the first round by the patriots

Thu January 10, 2019 7:57 pm

Tate Martell now in the transfer portal now that Justin Fields is at Ohio State.

Sort of curious really, they haven't even started competing yet, I guess he's worried about playing time.

Thu January 10, 2019 8:12 pm

Why is fields even getting a hardship waiver? Did someone call him a name at Georgia or something?

Thu January 10, 2019 8:20 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:Why is fields even getting a hardship waiver? Did someone call him a name at Georgia or something?

Yeah, so a Georgia baseball player (dismissed the next day) was videoed drunkenly yelling "Put the N-(word) in" from the Georgia Student Section. Another student (and likely the entire section) was offended, videoed him, put it on line and the player was expelled, so by the letter of the law Fields should have a pretty good open and shut case to play next year even though the real reason he left is because he did not beat out Jake Fromm.

As far as I know Fields has loads of talent, he didn't really get to play at all last year coaches decision. I'm sure he'll be very very good at Ohio State, but it'd odd to me without even competing Martell is now going to transfer.

Thu January 10, 2019 8:22 pm

Was fields the one being called the N word?

Thu January 10, 2019 8:23 pm

Maybe Tate's hardship is going to be Fields follows Tate's sister on Instagram but not Tate?

Thu January 10, 2019 8:25 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:Was fields the one being called the N word?

Yes.

Tate apparently tweeted something about not making the same mistake (don't swing and miss) twice prior to Field's transfer.

I guess he's in his feelings.
Post a reply