The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 101  Next

Who will win the national championship?
Alabama 56%  56%  [ 9 ]
Clemson 31%  31%  [ 5 ]
Ohio State 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
Washington 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 16
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Mon July 01, 2013 10:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 3844
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
Today's the day Syracuse & Pitt join the ACC and Notre Dame becomes a non-football member. The Big East is now basketball only. The American Athletic Conference, AAC and not to be confused with the ACC, is home to Big East football schools and former Conference USA teams like Memphis, Central Florida, Houston and Southern Methodist. Louisville and Rutgers are there this year before jumping to the ACC and Big Ten. But they will be replaced by Tulane, Tulsa and East Carolina. TCU was never there, jumping with West Virginia to the Big 12 last year. Boise St and San Diego St stayed in the Mountain West after all, which also added...
Aw screw it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Mon July 01, 2013 10:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 28560
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
Aw screw it.

seriously.

_________________
Gravity is pseudo science. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOZp2ZftCw


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Tue July 02, 2013 1:36 pm 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 9559
Location: Mizzou
This helps me a bit.

http://byuroster.com/conference-maps/


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Mon July 29, 2013 3:46 pm 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 9559
Location: Mizzou
Enough of this baseball crap. Can it be Labor Day already?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Mon July 29, 2013 4:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:52 pm
Posts: 5106
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Enough of this baseball crap. Can it be Labor Day already?


Totally! I am sick of baseball. I like it OK n'all but 162 games is just too much. I'm ready for 8/29 when the Tarheels play the Gamecocks. Hopefully the "real Carolina" will win.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Mon July 29, 2013 4:51 pm 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 9559
Location: Mizzou
darth_vedder wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Enough of this baseball crap. Can it be Labor Day already?


Totally! I am sick of baseball. I like it OK n'all but 162 games is just too much. I'm ready for 8/29 when the Tarheels play the Gamecocks. Hopefully the "real Carolina" will win.


I don't even know who Mizzou plays on Labor Day but I know I will be there and excited.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Mon July 29, 2013 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:52 pm
Posts: 5106
Monkey_Driven wrote:
darth_vedder wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Enough of this baseball crap. Can it be Labor Day already?


Totally! I am sick of baseball. I like it OK n'all but 162 games is just too much. I'm ready for 8/29 when the Tarheels play the Gamecocks. Hopefully the "real Carolina" will win.


I don't even know who Mizzou plays on Labor Day but I know I will be there and excited.


Murray St, on 8/31.

College Game Day will be at Clemson on 8/31 for the Clemson vs. UGA game.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Mon July 29, 2013 5:45 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 2394
darth_vedder wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
darth_vedder wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Enough of this baseball crap. Can it be Labor Day already?


Totally! I am sick of baseball. I like it OK n'all but 162 games is just too much. I'm ready for 8/29 when the Tarheels play the Gamecocks. Hopefully the "real Carolina" will win.


I don't even know who Mizzou plays on Labor Day but I know I will be there and excited.


Murray St, on 8/31.

College Game Day will be at Clemson on 8/31 for the Clemson vs. UGA game.


Wow, we're only a month away.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Mon July 29, 2013 5:49 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 7:52 pm
Posts: 3086
Holy fuck me, espn. Stop with the Johnny Manziel examination.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Mon July 29, 2013 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Site Admin
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 12, 2012 10:33 pm
Posts: 5274
Harry Lime wrote:
Holy fuck me, espn. Stop with the Johnny Manziel examination.
Thanks to Von Miller, A&M was just starting to dig its way out of the bottom rung of my college pecking order. Manziel continues to nullify that progress.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Mon July 29, 2013 7:53 pm 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 9559
Location: Mizzou
darth_vedder wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
darth_vedder wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Enough of this baseball crap. Can it be Labor Day already?


Totally! I am sick of baseball. I like it OK n'all but 162 games is just too much. I'm ready for 8/29 when the Tarheels play the Gamecocks. Hopefully the "real Carolina" will win.


I don't even know who Mizzou plays on Labor Day but I know I will be there and excited.


Murray St, on 8/31.

College Game Day will be at Clemson on 8/31 for the Clemson vs. UGA game.


Oh yeah, one of my friends did their undergrad there and is coming into town for the game. This fall is ridiculously busy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sun August 04, 2013 10:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Site Admin
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 12, 2012 10:33 pm
Posts: 5274
Green Habit wrote:
Harry Lime wrote:
Holy fuck me, espn. Stop with the Johnny Manziel examination.
Thanks to Von Miller, A&M was just starting to dig its way out of the bottom rung of my college pecking order. Manziel continues to nullify that progress.
Heh.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/ ... autographs


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Mon August 05, 2013 12:52 am 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 2394
Wait, NCAA investigation about activities that took place in Miami?

What could go wrong????


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Mon August 05, 2013 1:35 pm 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 9559
Location: Mizzou
Electromatic wrote:
Wait, NCAA investigation about activities that took place in Miami?

What could go wrong????


The NCAA probably found out by buying one of the autographed items.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Mon August 05, 2013 1:43 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 2394
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Electromatic wrote:
Wait, NCAA investigation about activities that took place in Miami?

What could go wrong????


The NCAA probably found out by buying one of the autographed items.



I assumed it was an autograph for Nevin Shapiro.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Tue August 06, 2013 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:52 pm
Posts: 5106
It's official, Game Day is at Clemson for opening week!

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/ ... on-georgia


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Tue August 06, 2013 10:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Site Admin
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 12, 2012 10:33 pm
Posts: 5274
darth_vedder wrote:
It's official, Game Day is at Clemson for opening week!

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/ ... on-georgia
Do you go down to Death Valley for games that often? That seems like one of the best college venues in the nation.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Thu August 08, 2013 1:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:52 pm
Posts: 5106
Green Habit wrote:
darth_vedder wrote:
It's official, Game Day is at Clemson for opening week!

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/ ... on-georgia
Do you go down to Death Valley for games that often? That seems like one of the best college venues in the nation.


No, haven't been since the Tommy Bowden era, and yes, it's an amazing environment. Nothing compares to it (from what I've been too).


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Tue August 13, 2013 2:00 pm 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 9559
Location: Mizzou
So what preseason top 10 team will not be ranked at the end of the season?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Tue August 13, 2013 2:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Site Admin
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 12, 2012 10:33 pm
Posts: 5274
Monkey_Driven wrote:
So what preseason top 10 team will not be ranked at the end of the season?
A&M is my obvious choice.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 101  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu October 19, 2017 12:49 pm