The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116

Who will win the national championship?
Alabama 50%  50%  [ 10 ]
Clemson 30%  30%  [ 6 ]
Ohio State 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
Washington 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 20
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Thu March 01, 2018 2:54 pm 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:25 pm
Posts: 507
Location: Cleveland
I got a kick out of this:

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-sta ... ate-greats


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Thu March 01, 2018 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 8863
Location: An office full of assholes
Balki wrote:
Michigan:
1) Development of offensive line?
2) Shea Patterson's eligibility and/or Brandon Peters' maturation?
3) Can Higdon tote the rock like Michigan RB's of yore?


how about who's going to coordinate/coach the offense?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Thu March 01, 2018 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Balki wrote:
Michigan:
1) Development of offensive line?
2) Shea Patterson's eligibility and/or Brandon Peters' maturation?
3) Can Higdon tote the rock like Michigan RB's of yore?


how about who's going to coordinate/coach the offense?


Jim McElwain. Drevno is OUT

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Thu March 01, 2018 11:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 8863
Location: An office full of assholes
Balki wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Balki wrote:
Michigan:
1) Development of offensive line?
2) Shea Patterson's eligibility and/or Brandon Peters' maturation?
3) Can Higdon tote the rock like Michigan RB's of yore?


how about who's going to coordinate/coach the offense?


Jim McElwain. Drevno is OUT


right, but he's under a 1-year contract as the WR coach now. i'm not sure what they're waiting for if they intend to promote him.

what year did you graduate michigan?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Fri March 02, 2018 12:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Balki wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Balki wrote:
Michigan:
1) Development of offensive line?
2) Shea Patterson's eligibility and/or Brandon Peters' maturation?
3) Can Higdon tote the rock like Michigan RB's of yore?


how about who's going to coordinate/coach the offense?


Jim McElwain. Drevno is OUT


right, but he's under a 1-year contract as the WR coach now. i'm not sure what they're waiting for if they intend to promote him.

what year did you graduate michigan?


I didn't, just a superfan. You?
From what I'm reading Mc will be the OC and WR coach. Obviously time will tell, but with O'Korn and Speight gone, I think the O improves by way of subtraction. Hopefully Patterson gets immediate eligibility. I think the future is Joe Milton to be honest. Red shirt him and let Patterson run the O with Peters/McCaffrey as the backups, and build for Milton.

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4551
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
Georgia's Kirby Smart signs seven year, $49 million extension.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:19 am 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 2757
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
Georgia's Kirby Smart signs seven year, $49 million extension.


To coach fucking “amateurs”.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Sun June 03, 2018 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5035
Can I still vote for UW?

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: College Football
PostPosted: Fri June 08, 2018 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
Go Blue!

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue June 19, 2018 10:22 pm