Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: Lament's Uniform Aesthetics Thread...

Tue September 13, 2016 9:39 pm

I'd prefer the NFL let 'em use different helmets so we could just go back to throwbacks instead of color rush.

Tue September 13, 2016 9:51 pm

Self wrote:I'd prefer the NFL let 'em use different helmets so we could just go back to throwbacks instead of color rush.
I don't get why they just can't authorize two sets of helmets for safety purposes. The answer is probably "something something $$$$".

Tue September 13, 2016 9:54 pm

Green Habit wrote:
Self wrote:I'd prefer the NFL let 'em use different helmets so we could just go back to throwbacks instead of color rush.
I don't get why they just can't authorize two sets of helmets for safety purposes. The answer is probably "something something $$$$".

Great, now we'll have to sponsor two bake sales.

Tue September 13, 2016 10:00 pm

I don't even know what the real reason behind the one helmet thing is, but I'd bet my life it has nothing to do with player safety.

Tue September 13, 2016 10:16 pm

numbers wrote:I don't even know what the real reason behind the one helmet thing is, but I'd bet my life it has nothing to do with player safety.

this

Tue September 13, 2016 10:27 pm

The Lions one is so lame.

Tue September 13, 2016 10:33 pm

The Bears one is just their navy top with the navy pants. I don't know what I was expecting to be so unique, but...

I might have been hoping for all orange.
Last edited by Kaius on Tue September 13, 2016 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue September 13, 2016 10:34 pm

Packers should have went all yellow. Pussies.
Last edited by Kaius on Sat September 17, 2016 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat September 17, 2016 1:10 pm

Jags and Seahawks win for going bold.

Thu March 15, 2018 8:47 pm

Big fan of these Loyola Chicago uniforms.

Sat April 07, 2018 7:16 pm

Super nerdy uniform question:

Cards are playing at home, so why are they wearing “St. Louis” across their jerseys instead of “Cardinals”?

Sat April 07, 2018 8:19 pm

washing machine wrote:Super nerdy uniform question:

Cards are playing at home, so why are they wearing “St. Louis” across their jerseys instead of “Cardinals”?

Apparently their uniform provider had a little mix-up, so they went with what they had right before the game.

Sat April 07, 2018 8:44 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:

Apparently their uniform provider had a little mix-up, so they went with what they had right before the game.

That makes sense. Not the best tone to set for the season if you’re the uniform provider. Gonna be a long year for St Louis uniform aesthetic.

Sat April 07, 2018 10:00 pm

washing machine wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

That makes sense. Not the best tone to set for the season if you’re the uniform provider. Gonna be a long year for St Louis uniform aesthetic.

I can't go to sleep tonight with the guilt. I made that up. Please don't be mad at me.

Sat April 07, 2018 11:45 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
washing machine wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

I can't go to sleep tonight with the guilt. I made that up. Please don't be mad at me.

This is almost as bad as the time you did that other thing.

Sun April 08, 2018 12:01 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
washing machine wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

weak sauce bro

Sun April 08, 2018 12:56 am

washing machine wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
washing machine wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

This is almost as bad as the time you did that other thing.

I'm a monster, Reid. I'm super stressed at the moment, so I apologize

Tue April 10, 2018 1:37 pm

I like a lot of the throwback uniforms baseball teams wear. Big fan of Pittsburg, Houston, Oakland, KC, and Milwaukee throwbacks. In recent years they've gone away from it, but I like when the Nationals where the Senators uniforms.

Wed April 11, 2018 2:48 am

Color rush uniforms on NFL Thursday night games are no more.
Now if there were just no more NFL Thursday night games (other than the opener & Thanksgiving).

Wed April 11, 2018 1:36 pm

Biff Pocoroba wrote:Color rush uniforms on NFL Thursday night games are no more.
Now if there were just no more NFL Thursday night games (other than the opener & Thanksgiving).

They are not "no more". Rather, just not an exclusive Thursday option. Teams could wear them on Sunday or Monday if they want.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/expe ... ltogether/

Also, totally agree re: Thursday football sans Thanksgiving and kickoff. The NFL needs to scrap those shitty games.
Post a reply