The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

???
Dev 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
tree_ 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
tmcs 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Ruddo 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Bammer 21%  21%  [ 6 ]
Thodoks 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
bada 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
R2D 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
4/5 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Monkey_Driven 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
knee_tunes 39%  39%  [ 11 ]
Strat 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 28
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 12:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18314
i used to "moss" guys all the time in pickup football games


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 12:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21716
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Bammer running away with it

why'd you rig it?

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 1:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51978
blatant abuse of mod power

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 1:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5555
I knew I was in trouble when I saw KT on the ballot

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 11:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51531
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Bammer running away with it

why'd you rig it?

wat

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 11:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6343
Location: Oslo, Norway
Didn't know KT was such a great athlete.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5555
My dying wish is to one day witness Tree’s feeble attempt to throw a football.

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51978
Bammer wrote:
My dying wish is to one day witness Tree’s feeble attempt to throw a football.

tree grant this wish now

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 3:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 23844
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
no way do i qualify for this, coz i can't run for shit let alone lift any serious weight

but i do get regular exercise year-round in the forms of skiing (both types), hiking, bouldering, kayaking, etc

when ruddo and i move into our pagoda house, we're going to really bulk up with all the snow shoveling


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 3:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36051
Location: Mountains
tragabigzanda wrote:
no way do i qualify for this, coz i can't run for shit let alone lift any serious weight

but i do get regular exercise year-round in the forms of skiing (both types), hiking, bouldering, kayaking, etc

when ruddo and i move into our pagoda house, we're going to really bulk up with all the snow shoveling

So im not invited now. Cool. What a shitty way to find out.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 3:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 23844
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
no way do i qualify for this, coz i can't run for shit let alone lift any serious weight

but i do get regular exercise year-round in the forms of skiing (both types), hiking, bouldering, kayaking, etc

when ruddo and i move into our pagoda house, we're going to really bulk up with all the snow shoveling

So im not invited now. Cool. What a shitty way to find out.

you are still in as long as you help us out with the appraisal. also you have to play mellow guitar loops every morning as we sip our coffee


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36051
Location: Mountains
tragabigzanda wrote:
Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
no way do i qualify for this, coz i can't run for shit let alone lift any serious weight

but i do get regular exercise year-round in the forms of skiing (both types), hiking, bouldering, kayaking, etc

when ruddo and i move into our pagoda house, we're going to really bulk up with all the snow shoveling

So im not invited now. Cool. What a shitty way to find out.

you are still in as long as you help us out with the appraisal. also you have to play mellow guitar loops every morning as we sip our coffee

Deal! But that means no way in hell Spenno ever shows up


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51531
Umm, I'm the one buying this place. You guys can rent spots, out of sight of my house but on my land, to put your yurts. Idk where trag gets off thinking he is allowed to invite people now

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 8:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36051
Location: Mountains
:(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51531
Strat wrote:
:(

I said you guys, you're invited. But by me, not trag.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51531
And I swear to God if trag comes to my house one time and asks if I want to try some god damn ice cream, he's out

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21716
k, so you rigged the poll and then you went off topic with your clique. thanks.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 51978
Dev wrote:
k, so you rigged the poll and then you went off topic with your clique. thanks.

you’re welcome

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 4100
*puts on verb hat*

RM's a bunch of fatties anyway, who cares what they think.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who is RM's best athlete?
PostPosted: Thu October 04, 2018 11:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51531
Dev wrote:
k, so you rigged the poll and then you went off topic with your clique. thanks.

How do you rig a poll?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Electromatic and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue October 23, 2018 3:28 am