The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 136  Next

Who will be in Super Bowl LIII?
Patriots/Rams 31%  31%  [ 4 ]
Patriots/Saints 23%  23%  [ 3 ]
Chiefs/Rams 31%  31%  [ 4 ]
Chiefs/Saints 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 13
 Post subject: Re: 2018 NFL Season
PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 1:33 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

ugh

congrats justin
sorry joey

go rams

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 2:01 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

96583UP wrote:
Coach wrote:

gronk would make a sexy guido chick

Gronk just wants one more SB win and then he is off to Hollywood to star in bad movies and music videos. But, he will have fun and so will the people around him. He's from Central NY. Never met a bad person from that part of the country.

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 2:06 pm 
Rank This Poster

durdencommatyler wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Congrats, Joey

Fuck you

Jesus, Ruddo's a real monster.

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 2:17 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Coach wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Coach wrote:

gronk would make a sexy guido chick

Gronk just wants one more SB win and then he is off to Hollywood to star in bad movies and music videos. But, he will have fun and so will the people around him. He's from Central NY. Never met a bad person from that part of the country.

i've met several; but none of them would make sexy guido chicks

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 2:59 pm 
The Master

so excited about the pats next super bowl victory

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 3:04 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:

shut up
I'll be in seattle watching the stupid game with a bucket of Ezell's fried chicken

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 3:09 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

I got to finally sleep on the situation a bit.

And I'm still really pissed about that missed call. And even angrier about being deprived of a Brady-Brees Super Bowl.

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 3:10 pm 
The Master

doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:

shut up
I'll be in seattle watching the stupid game with a bucket of Ezell's fried chicken

say hello to heaven

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 4:15 pm 
Gone

spike wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
spike wrote:
Strat wrote:
you two should fight about it

I haven’t been engaging much. Tired of his dumb trolling too.

You posted word for word what Romo said at the end of the game like you were enlightened. It was dumb. You're dumb.

I wasn’t listening but okay. Anyway, you should dial back the aggro. It’s tired.

Okay ******

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 5:22 pm 
10Club Complaint Department

I was one of the two people that picked Pats/Rams for the SB, who was the other?

p.s. I love Tom Brady

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 5:27 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

PHATJ wrote:
I was one of the two people that picked Pats/Rams for the SB, who was the other?

Tom Brady's 13 year old make-out partner wrote:
I picked him

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 5:28 pm 

96583UP wrote:
PHATJ wrote:

I picked him

That’s a cute post.

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 5:35 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

The Chiefs loss sucked. But I feel worse for the Saints. They and their fans have every right to be super pissed off. I cannot believe that non-call. The bullshit roughing the passer penalty in the Chiefs/Pats game was gross but it wasn't as bad as what happened to the Saints.

Anyway, it was an amazing season. The Chiefs outplayed their roster and gave fans a lot to be excited about moving forward. Patrick Mahomes is amazing. It's going to be so great having him at the helm for the foreseeable future.

The Pats are the Pats. Despite their own storytelling, they weren't ever an underdog in any real sense. This was the most likely outcome. I'll be cheering for the Rams in two weeks but I probably won't watch the game.

Big thanks to my team making it a memorable season. It's been so long since I've seen the Chiefs in the AFC Championship game. That was a true joy. As a fan, all you ever want is to get to the playoffs and have a shot. This team had a real shot this year. And it was fun as hell to watch.

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 5:35 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

PHATJ wrote:
96583UP wrote:
PHATJ wrote:

I picked him

That’s a cute post.

I'm the baddest mother f*cker on the planet!!!! - R. Kelly

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 5:37 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

durdencommatyler wrote:
The Chiefs loss sucked. But I feel worse for the Saints. They and their fans have every right to be super pissed off. I cannot believe that non-call. The bullshit roughing the passer penalty in the Chiefs/Pats game was gross but it wasn't as bad as what happened to the Saints.

Anyway, it was an amazing season. The Chiefs outplayed their roster and gave fans a lot to be excited about moving forward. Patrick Mahomes is amazing. It's going to be so great having him at the helm for the foreseeable future.

The Pats are the Pats. Despite their own storytelling, they weren't ever an underdog in any real sense. This was the most likely outcome. I'll be cheering for the Rams in two weeks but I probably won't watch the game.

Big thanks to my team making it a memorable season. It's been so long since I've seen the Chiefs in the AFC Championship game. That was a true joy. As a fan, all you ever want is to get to the playoffs and have a shot. This team had a real shot this year. And it was fun as hell to watch.

the Chefs have a bright future

too bad their RB kicked that women on video camera. might have brought a different dynamic to the offense that would have resulted in more points in the first half

but a good young base and plenty to be happy about

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 5:51 pm 
The Master

durdencommatyler wrote:

I'm glad you're ok.

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 8:39 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

durdencommatyler wrote:

I hope to get to this point with the Saints year at some point, but it feels impossible at this point.

Beyond that, you have a lot to look forward to. Mahomes is one of the more entertaining players in the league right now. He's going to make them relevant for a long time.

PostPosted: Mon January 21, 2019 9:58 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

run2death wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Congrats, Joey

Fuck you

Jesus, Ruddo's a real monster.

I made that post when I thought KC had momentum and were going to win it. Sorry Joey

PostPosted: Tue January 22, 2019 1:44 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

gotta hand it to the guy

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-england-patriots/0ap3000001012509/See-every-play-Romo-accurately-predicted-in-Pats-Chiefs

PostPosted: Tue January 22, 2019 4:47 am 

96583UP wrote:

:thumbsup:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 136  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports