The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 136  Next

Who will be in Super Bowl LIII?
Patriots/Rams 31%  31%  [ 4 ]
Patriots/Saints 23%  23%  [ 3 ]
Chiefs/Rams 31%  31%  [ 4 ]
Chiefs/Saints 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 13
 Post subject: Re: 2018 NFL Season
PostPosted: Thu March 22, 2018 3:41 pm 
The Master

lol

PostPosted: Fri March 23, 2018 1:17 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

if Suh goes to the Rams that's just almost unfair

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sat March 24, 2018 3:43 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

If Suh goes to the Rams, then we can rest assured that they'll have a complete implosion this season. These dream team things never work out.

PostPosted: Sat March 24, 2018 4:23 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000922883/article/michael-bennett-indicted-on-felony-charge-in-texas

injuring an elderly paraplegic

that’s not a good look

surprising because i thought him and his brother were SJW

instead he is just SOB

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sat March 24, 2018 4:25 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

durdencommatyler wrote:
If Suh goes to the Rams, then we can rest assured that they'll have a complete implosion this season. These dream team things never work out.

i dunno, maybe if these were ‘skill players’ .... when it comes to d-linemen it’s not a complex formula

PostPosted: Sat March 24, 2018 4:33 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

96583UP wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

i dunno, maybe if these were ‘skill players’ .... when it comes to d-linemen it’s not a complex formula

He's stepped on more throats than he has playoff appearances.

PostPosted: Sat March 24, 2018 4:39 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

true he could do that even if they are winning

but the team will prob just carry on without him

he’ll prob go to the Jets anyways, he is just in it for the money. and he will be the main attraction for that franchise and love the attention, even if they lose

PostPosted: Sat March 24, 2018 4:42 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

96583UP wrote:

he’ll prob go to the Jets anyways, he is just in it for the money. and he will be the main attraction for that franchise and love the attention, even if they lose

Totes.

All snark aside, I'm really interested in watching the Rams this year, with or without Suh. On paper, they have a hell of a team.

PostPosted: Sat March 24, 2018 4:46 pm 
10Club Complaint Department

durdencommatyler wrote:
96583UP wrote:

Totes.

All snark aside, I'm really interested in watching the Rams this year, with or without Suh. On paper, they have a hell of a team.

Yeah, the Rams are gonna be really good.

PostPosted: Tue March 27, 2018 2:47 am 
Rank This Poster

PHATJ wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
96583UP wrote:

Totes.

Yeah, the Rams are gonna be really good.

Wait until they get Odell

PostPosted: Tue March 27, 2018 4:09 am 
Future Drummer

durdencommatyler wrote:

Hot take: most of them do. Generally when you assemble a lot of good players, your team is good. The Eagles "dream team" really wasn't a lot of good players. Most of them were mediocre/over the hill outside of DRC who was asked to play out of scheme.

This is more like Avril and Bennett coming to Seattle in the 2013 offseason than what happened with the Eagles. That worked out pretty well.

PostPosted: Tue March 27, 2018 10:14 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Rams defense is so stacked now, and they havent even drafted any new players yet

PostPosted: Wed March 28, 2018 4:52 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Orpheus wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

Hot take: most of them do. Generally when you assemble a lot of good players, your team is good. The Eagles "dream team" really wasn't a lot of good players. Most of them were mediocre/over the hill outside of DRC who was asked to play out of scheme.

This is more like Avril and Bennett coming to Seattle in the 2013 offseason than what happened with the Eagles. That worked out pretty well.

I was literally making a joke, Nate.

PostPosted: Wed March 28, 2018 8:14 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

How do non-die hard Chiefs fans feel about Patrick Mahomes? What are your expectations?

PostPosted: Wed March 28, 2018 8:26 pm 

durdencommatyler wrote:
How do non-die hard Chiefs fans feel about Patrick Mahomes? What are your expectations?

His dad pitched for the Twins. So there’s that.

PostPosted: Wed March 28, 2018 8:26 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

PHATJ wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

His dad pitched for the Twins. So there’s that.

:haha:

PostPosted: Wed March 28, 2018 8:31 pm 
Rank This Poster

durdencommatyler wrote:

I don't have expectations yet honestly, I don't feel like I know anything about Mahomes, other than that Reed likes him so he's probably pretty talented or Mormon or both.

For them to have jettisoned the starter like they did they must feel pretty good and feel like the team will be ok with the new guy. I expect the offense to be much more downfield oriented than safe.

I'd expect them to lean on the run game and TE, but to go off play action as much as humanly possible.

PostPosted: Wed March 28, 2018 10:27 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

he has a super hot mom/wife/sister or something. just remember on draft day them showing him with his crew and this bodacious blonde in there. so he must be destined for the HoF.

PostPosted: Thu March 29, 2018 12:31 am 

96583UP wrote:
he has a super hot mom/wife/sister or something. just remember on draft day them showing him with his crew and this bodacious blonde in there. so he must be destined for the HoF.

:bammer:

PostPosted: Thu March 29, 2018 1:17 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

man, if the Rams trade for Odell Beckham Jr. then they really will have gone too far

that guy is such a pariah

put him in the same locker room as Suh and you are asking for trouble

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 136  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports