Switch to full style
Discuss your hatred for the Yankees here.
Post a reply

Re: Discuss your injuries ITT

Fri January 12, 2018 8:49 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:did ur hip ever get better

it's all tied together. lower back and hip. im working on it. i now have two new stretched im using to work on it. chiro also helped. but yeah im still hurting and honestly i think it's gonna take some to heal. hopefully i can skate by early next week.

Sun January 14, 2018 5:10 am

I think my hip finally cracked. I knew it needed to.

Sun January 14, 2018 9:41 pm

I honestly think that if it weren't for weed my recovery would be slower and not nearly as effective in general. That shit is crucial for stretching and getting really present physically.

Sun January 14, 2018 10:22 pm

No it's not. You're just high.

Sun January 14, 2018 10:23 pm

cbd's dude.

Sun January 14, 2018 10:24 pm

CBD and weed are different things.

Sun January 14, 2018 10:36 pm

i had a second injection for my herniated disc about a week ago now, and i've been much improved. still using ibuprofen for soreness, but otherwise, i've been able to lead my life again. taking it easy is hard though; i have to constantly remind myself not to lift "heavy" stuff, etc.

Sun January 14, 2018 10:46 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:CBD and weed are different things.

body highs are a thing and they are a useful thing.

Sun January 14, 2018 10:52 pm

You're just masking the real issue

Sun January 14, 2018 10:52 pm

spike wrote:i had a second injection for my herniated disc about a week ago now, and i've been much improved. still using ibuprofen for soreness, but otherwise, i've been able to lead my life again. taking it easy is hard though; i have to constantly remind myself not to lift "heavy" stuff, etc.

"Ibuprofen"

Sun January 14, 2018 10:55 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:You're just masking the real issue

I don’t think you know the feeling he’s referring to

Sun January 14, 2018 10:57 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
spike wrote:i had a second injection for my herniated disc about a week ago now, and i've been much improved. still using ibuprofen for soreness, but otherwise, i've been able to lead my life again. taking it easy is hard though; i have to constantly remind myself not to lift "heavy" stuff, etc.

"Ibuprofen"

no more vicodin for me, pal. i need to drive for work, and you can actually get a DUI.
Last edited by spike on Sun January 14, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun January 14, 2018 10:59 pm

spike wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

"Ibuprofen"

no more vicodin for me, pal. i need to drive for work, and you can actually get DUI.

It's fairly easy to beat a drug DUI in court

Sun January 14, 2018 11:00 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
spike wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

"Ibuprofen"

no more vicodin for me, pal. i need to drive for work, and you can actually get DUI.

who's the drug addict now

Sun January 14, 2018 11:04 pm

i have a drug test tomorrow so no pot for me this evening

Sun January 14, 2018 11:07 pm

spike wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
spike wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

"Ibuprofen"

I'm not speaking from personal experience

Sun January 14, 2018 11:09 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
spike wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
spike wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

"Ibuprofen"

so you hang around a bunch of loser druggies just to feel superior. figures.

Sun January 14, 2018 11:13 pm

spike wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
spike wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
spike wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

"Ibuprofen"

so you hang around a bunch of loser druggies just to feel superior. figures.

I don't need to be around them to feel superior to them, so that's not it either.

Sun January 14, 2018 11:14 pm

come on spike, we all know verb doesn't hang around with anybody

Sun January 14, 2018 11:16 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:come on spike, we all know verb doesn't hang around with anybody

I'm spooning with my fiance and cat right now.
Post a reply