The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21054
You guys ever have trouble with your sacrum or SI joints? Fuck me. I'm off for the week. Chiro Tuesday. Physio Wednesday. Chiro Thursday. I learned one new stretch which I hope will prevent this in the future. And I think it was more related to weight training than running or mobility.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 14477
Location: Illinois
I have a bruised knee and have been on the couch for over three weeks now. I'm thinking about buying a rowing machine to try and safely get cardio in because I'm starting to get super depressed.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 14477
Location: Illinois
Dev wrote:
You guys ever have trouble with your sacrum or SI joints? Fuck me. I'm off for the week. Chiro Tuesday. Physio Wednesday. Chiro Thursday. I learned one new stretch which I hope will prevent this in the future. And I think it was more related to weight training than running or mobility.


I don't know what those are but maybe you should try yoga? Or swimming?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49584
verb_to_trust wrote:
I have a bruised knee and have been on the couch for over three weeks now. I'm thinking about buying a rowing machine to try and safely get cardio in because I'm starting to get super depressed.

post more

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 32893
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
My soul is damaged from years of abuse.

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Saw Coal Chamber 3 or 4 times by accident.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49584
broke my arm in sixth grade

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50410
Location: Sector 7-G
I once kicked a bowling ball. Fucked up my foot pretty bad.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49584
chud drove through a house

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50410
Location: Sector 7-G
yeah but i was more injured from kicking a bowling ball


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50410
Location: Sector 7-G
unless you count concussions as injuries in which case the car crash wins


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss, your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 32893
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
What's a sacrum? Your butt bone?

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Saw Coal Chamber 3 or 4 times by accident.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49584
cutuphalfdead wrote:
unless you count concussions as injuries in which case the car crash wins

who wouldn't count concussions as injuries? other than the nfl of course

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 3878
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I once kicked a bowling ball. Fucked up my foot pretty bad.


You could probably use some bowling lessons.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 14477
Location: Illinois
I have dislocated my left shoulder three time and right shoulder once. I don't play basketball anymore.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 32893
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
I wonder if I have that football player disease from all the concussions. The first one put me in the hospital. The next one will probably put me in the nut house.

Do they still have nut houses?

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Saw Coal Chamber 3 or 4 times by accident.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50410
Location: Sector 7-G
philpritchard wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I once kicked a bowling ball. Fucked up my foot pretty bad.


You could probably use some bowling lessons.

it was the same color as a kickball and just sitting there in a back yard


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49584
verb_to_trust wrote:
I have dislocated my left shoulder three time and right shoulder once. I don't play basketball anymore.

were you a real baller?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 32893
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
cutuphalfdead wrote:
philpritchard wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I once kicked a bowling ball. Fucked up my foot pretty bad.


You could probably use some bowling lessons.

it was the same color as a kickball and just sitting there in a back yard

haha ouch

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Saw Coal Chamber 3 or 4 times by accident.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50410
Location: Sector 7-G
BurtReynolds wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
philpritchard wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I once kicked a bowling ball. Fucked up my foot pretty bad.


You could probably use some bowling lessons.

it was the same color as a kickball and just sitting there in a back yard

haha ouch

yep, ran full speed and everything and it barely moved


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Discuss your injuries ITT
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49584
:lol:

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat July 21, 2018 11:29 pm