The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2024 1:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 42179
Bammer wrote:
2024

January
10 runs at 4.5 miles avg.
Pace 7:49
45.02 total miles

Ugh

_________________
There is no digital Tom


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2024 1:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 42179
Ello Sailor wrote:
Kenya's marathon world record holder Kelvin Kiptum (24) and his coach were killed in a traffic accident on Sunday.

The dude was only 35 seconds away from being the first person to run a marathon in under two hours. There's no way he wouldn't have made that eventually. Fuckin' thing sucks.

Awful :(

_________________
There is no digital Tom


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2024 6:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 14540
Location: Space City
Tragic loss. We're lucky to be able to run. It could all go away tomorrow.

_________________
dimejinky99 wrote:
I could destroy any ai chatbot you put in front of me. Easily.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2024 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 42179
Or even today

_________________
There is no digital Tom


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2024 9:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 14540
Location: Space City
Yes, or even today.

_________________
dimejinky99 wrote:
I could destroy any ai chatbot you put in front of me. Easily.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2024 10:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 42179
Maybe before dinner

_________________
There is no digital Tom


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Thu February 29, 2024 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
mXn
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 20855
Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
Bammer wrote:
2024

January
10 runs at 4.5 miles avg.
Pace 7:49
45.02 total miles

February
5 runs at 5.2 miles avg.
Pace 7:48
26.03 total miles

_________________
(she/him/theirs)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 03, 2024 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 42179
Ran a 5k Glow Run last night. I’m slower than Bammer.

_________________
There is no digital Tom


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 03, 2024 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 78432
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
11 miles at a 9:09 pace this morning. Felt strong, good breath, good cadence. Hopefully, I'll be able to exceed original expectations for this virtual half coming up.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 03, 2024 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 42179
epilogue wrote:
11 miles at a 9:09 pace this morning. Felt strong, good breath, good cadence. Hopefully, I'll be able to exceed original expectations for this virtual half coming up.

That's great

_________________
There is no digital Tom


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Fri March 08, 2024 12:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 42179
5.27 in an hour. I think that’s my longest run. I wasn’t trying to push it at all, but my heart rate stayed in Zone 5 most of the run. I do not understand my body

_________________
There is no digital Tom


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2024 4:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri August 16, 2013 6:36 pm
Posts: 5699
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
5.27 in an hour. I think that’s my longest run. I wasn’t trying to push it at all, but my heart rate stayed in Zone 5 most of the run. I do not understand my body

amazing… how do you do it?

_________________
Malloy wrote:
making this place inhospitable to posting is really the only move left.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2024 2:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 42179
Alex wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
5.27 in an hour. I think that’s my longest run. I wasn’t trying to push it at all, but my heart rate stayed in Zone 5 most of the run. I do not understand my body

amazing… how do you do it?

Backwards

_________________
There is no digital Tom


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2024 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri August 16, 2013 6:36 pm
Posts: 5699
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Alex wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
5.27 in an hour. I think that’s my longest run. I wasn’t trying to push it at all, but my heart rate stayed in Zone 5 most of the run. I do not understand my body

amazing… how do you do it?

Backwards

i just got my new Mizuno wave rider 26s 8-)

_________________
Malloy wrote:
making this place inhospitable to posting is really the only move left.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2024 2:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34169
Location: Mountains
Im gonna be a running machine when i move back to Minnesota this summer


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2024 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri August 16, 2013 6:36 pm
Posts: 5699
Strat wrote:
Im gonna be a running machine when i move back to Minnesota this summer

we either race or wrassle—you gotta pick one

_________________
Malloy wrote:
making this place inhospitable to posting is really the only move left.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2024 3:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 42179
Alex wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Alex wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
5.27 in an hour. I think that’s my longest run. I wasn’t trying to push it at all, but my heart rate stayed in Zone 5 most of the run. I do not understand my body

amazing… how do you do it?

Backwards

i just got my new Mizuno wave rider 26s 8-)

Is that a jet ski?

_________________
There is no digital Tom


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2024 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri August 16, 2013 6:36 pm
Posts: 5699
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Alex wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Alex wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
5.27 in an hour. I think that’s my longest run. I wasn’t trying to push it at all, but my heart rate stayed in Zone 5 most of the run. I do not understand my body

amazing… how do you do it?

Backwards

i just got my new Mizuno wave rider 26s 8-)

Is that a jet ski?

it fucking might as well be the way i’m skrting off the pavement in those bad larries

_________________
Malloy wrote:
making this place inhospitable to posting is really the only move left.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2024 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 42179
Alex wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Alex wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Alex wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
5.27 in an hour. I think that’s my longest run. I wasn’t trying to push it at all, but my heart rate stayed in Zone 5 most of the run. I do not understand my body

amazing… how do you do it?

Backwards

i just got my new Mizuno wave rider 26s 8-)

Is that a jet ski?

it fucking might as well be the way i’m skrting off the pavement in those bad larries

Teach me how to goggins

_________________
There is no digital Tom


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Running Thread
PostPosted: Thu March 14, 2024 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri August 16, 2013 6:36 pm
Posts: 5699
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Alex wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Alex wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Alex wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
5.27 in an hour. I think that’s my longest run. I wasn’t trying to push it at all, but my heart rate stayed in Zone 5 most of the run. I do not understand my body

amazing… how do you do it?

Backwards

i just got my new Mizuno wave rider 26s 8-)

Is that a jet ski?

it fucking might as well be the way i’m skrting off the pavement in those bad larries

Teach me how to goggins

I finally googled that and now I understand

_________________
Malloy wrote:
making this place inhospitable to posting is really the only move left.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue April 23, 2024 8:52 am