The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Mon October 03, 2022 2:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 21610
Mecca wrote:
spike wrote:
Doing a wellness check on Mecca…

this must have been posted during the first half

Yes.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Sun November 13, 2022 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
slower than 82% of US
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 7018
It’s me
Hi
I’m the problem it’s me


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Sun November 13, 2022 10:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 37127
Mecca wrote:
It’s me
Hi
I’m the problem it’s me

It's not you. That Kirk Thuggins, he's so hot right now.

_________________
daft twat wrote:
“Hey Luke, how’s it going?”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Fri November 25, 2022 9:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Shit! You weren't supposed to see that.
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat January 12, 2013 7:19 pm
Posts: 996
Location: Buffalo, NY
Asking for a friend: anyone have access to exotic and potentially illegal salves and medicines that magically heal meniscus tears in less than a week?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Fri November 25, 2022 10:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 37127
Ensign9 wrote:
Asking for a friend: anyone have access to exotic and potentially illegal salves and medicines that magically heal meniscus tears in less than a week?

Yes.

_________________
daft twat wrote:
“Hey Luke, how’s it going?”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Fri November 25, 2022 10:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 37127
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Ensign9 wrote:
Asking for a friend: anyone have access to exotic and potentially illegal salves and medicines that magically heal meniscus tears in less than a week?

Yes.

Wait, no.

_________________
daft twat wrote:
“Hey Luke, how’s it going?”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Sat November 26, 2022 1:09 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 5205
What you need is horse placenta

_________________
Nihilist lives don't matter


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Sun November 27, 2022 4:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
Shit! You weren't supposed to see that.
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat January 12, 2013 7:19 pm
Posts: 996
Location: Buffalo, NY
Name your price.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Sun January 15, 2023 8:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I Have A Third Nipple
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 18938
Location: Cumberland, RI
Welfare check.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Sun January 15, 2023 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 Profile

Joined: Wed March 26, 2014 8:17 pm
Posts: 62
I think mecca is at the game


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Sun January 15, 2023 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I Have A Third Nipple
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 18938
Location: Cumberland, RI
Happy for you guys.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Mon January 16, 2023 12:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Shit! You weren't supposed to see that.
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat January 12, 2013 7:19 pm
Posts: 996
Location: Buffalo, NY
That was an interminable exercise in withstanding heart attack level anxiety for the better part of four hours. Thankfully, we beat traffic leaving the stadium so I didn’t have to listen to much of “Sal in South Buffalo” calling in to bitch about the team on the postgame radio show. Kudos to the Dolphins; that game was there for the taking. The coaches and refs both get F+ grades.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Wed January 18, 2023 4:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 24094
Location: Mizzou
Ensign9 wrote:
That was an interminable exercise in withstanding heart attack level anxiety for the better part of four hours. Thankfully, we beat traffic leaving the stadium so I didn’t have to listen to much of “Sal in South Buffalo” calling in to bitch about the team on the postgame radio show. Kudos to the Dolphins; that game was there for the taking. The coaches and refs both get F+ grades.


Curious what they did to deserve the "+" on their F grade.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Wed January 18, 2023 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
slower than 82% of US
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 7018
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Ensign9 wrote:
That was an interminable exercise in withstanding heart attack level anxiety for the better part of four hours. Thankfully, we beat traffic leaving the stadium so I didn’t have to listen to much of “Sal in South Buffalo” calling in to bitch about the team on the postgame radio show. Kudos to the Dolphins; that game was there for the taking. The coaches and refs both get F+ grades.


Curious what they did to deserve the "+" on their F grade.

The coin toss went well


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Wed January 18, 2023 9:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
slower than 82% of US
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 7018
muttuphalfdead wrote:
I think mecca is at the game

Indeed. I’m have season tickets. I also have social anxiety so I take half a Xanax before games so I don’t go into a panic attack. Really helps me not get too worked up over rough games without hindering my enjoyment of the good ones


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Wed January 18, 2023 10:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 74598
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
Mecca wrote:
muttuphalfdead wrote:
I think mecca is at the game

Indeed. I’m have season tickets. I also have social anxiety so I take half a Xanax before games so I don’t go into a panic attack. Really helps me not get too worked up over rough games without hindering my enjoyment of the good ones

:thumbsup:

I approve this strategy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Wed January 18, 2023 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 24094
Location: Mizzou
Mecca wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Ensign9 wrote:
That was an interminable exercise in withstanding heart attack level anxiety for the better part of four hours. Thankfully, we beat traffic leaving the stadium so I didn’t have to listen to much of “Sal in South Buffalo” calling in to bitch about the team on the postgame radio show. Kudos to the Dolphins; that game was there for the taking. The coaches and refs both get F+ grades.


Curious what they did to deserve the "+" on their F grade.

The coin toss went well


:thumbsup:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Thu January 19, 2023 3:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
Shit! You weren't supposed to see that.
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat January 12, 2013 7:19 pm
Posts: 996
Location: Buffalo, NY
Mecca wrote:
muttuphalfdead wrote:
I think mecca is at the game

Indeed. I’m have season tickets. I also have social anxiety so I take half a Xanax before games so I don’t go into a panic attack. Really helps me not get too worked up over rough games without hindering my enjoyment of the good ones


Let’s meet before next game…


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Thu January 19, 2023 2:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
slower than 82% of US
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 7018
Ensign9 wrote:
Mecca wrote:
muttuphalfdead wrote:
I think mecca is at the game

Indeed. I’m have season tickets. I also have social anxiety so I take half a Xanax before games so I don’t go into a panic attack. Really helps me not get too worked up over rough games without hindering my enjoyment of the good ones


Let’s meet before next game…


I thought we were only allowed to meet at Pearl Jam shows outside of Buffalo? I sit in 135 and tailgate usually in the vicinity of Fay Street and Pilger. Even though I hate the Mafia moniker, we usually are at the Bills Mafia house or the one across the street


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists
PostPosted: Thu January 19, 2023 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 21610
RMafia


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun February 05, 2023 11:24 pm